Captain America Or The Green Goblin ???? HELP!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been collecting for about 4 years and have my fair share of stuff but as well as trying to cut down , I have been to be honest I lack funds to buy loadsa stuff now a days :lol.
Now I want a Marvel piece!. I have been thinking hard and it has narrowed down between Captain America and The Green Goblin PFs. But I dunno what to do :monkey2:monkey2:confused:.
In your personal opinion what would you do , im talkin guys who own these , or just one or even none , help a guy out will ya ? :rolleyes:.
Thanks guys , Tay.
:D

Well if you ever plan on getting Red Skull, then get Captain America. If you plan on getting Spider-Man eventually, get Green Goblin. But as far as a stand alone piece, I'd say Captain America. Makes for a great Patriotic piece as well.

both are quite impressive and it boils down to which character you prefer more....i say the Captain though.

I own two Caps to showcase them in both the modern and WWII look together. They look absolutely stunning. Having said that, as a stand a lone piece I would go with the Green Goblin PF. I also have him in my collection and I just have more love for that piece.

My friends notice GG more than CA too.

depends.. if your pro american get cap. It looks awsome.. if not and dont like idea of a crimsion blue and red state dont get one. lol...

GG is awsome both have very nice detail. I have both you cant go wrong with either.

As awesome as the Captain America PF, my jaw really dropped when I layed my eyes on the GG. :) Both are great, so which ever one you choose is a good choice...like others have said it just comes down to personal preference.

I have both, but if I had to make a choice between the two I'd go with Cap, he's just such an Icon and is so beautifully executed in PF form.

I have both them and in my opinion, cap looks better. I just love his poss, plus, if you want to save some money, cap is cheaper than GG, well not the exclusive one, but the regular one.

depends if you are a spidey fan or not. if not than go with captain america.... if you are then prepare to pay handsomely for him as i see less and less of GG for sale.

Sure you want one the most. Both are amazing but if you have to choose maybe the prize can make the difference ;) I'd go for Captan America.

Thanks for the help guys , er... WOW. To be onest right now its looking like GG but I really do like ca pose and e seems more iconic but arrgghh its hard!.
Ok , I'm gonna keep looking at the two and get back to you guys , thanks , Tay.

1/4 SCALE GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FORMAT
7114_image02.jpg

7114_image01.jpg

7114_image03.jpg

7114_image04.jpg

1/4 SCALE CAPTAIN​
AMERICA PREMIUM FORMAT​

7161_press01-001.jpg

7161_press02-001.jpg

7161_press05-001.jpg

7161_press04-001.jpg

Just having a look at them together...

Take none of them!
If you just take one of them you inevitable need the pendant sometime...:D

Cap just because I like the character more. Not too much into villains. But GG is finally getting the much needed praise it was missing when it was first released. Also a great PF, so either way you go, you won't be disappointed.

Back