Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America Lifesize Bust

I meant this logic ;)

Like I said, don't have to display together but for myself, I only have room for 1 FS display and I like them all to be in the same scale. Personal preference. : )

I know you personal display preferences fuzzy. I just find contradictory that you can see how a 1/1 bust and a LSB are two different formats, not necessarily be meant to be displayed together, but you don't see that a Comiquette and a PF are also different formats. :peace

I just have a feeling this thing is gonna be closer to $800. Seems every new sideshow piece in the last few months that i've been interested in are $200 more than what everyone predicts in the thread prior to the price being released. Still, very nice indeed.

I just have a feeling this thing is gonna be closer to $800. Seems every new sideshow piece in the last few months that i've been interested in are $200 more than what everyone predicts in the thread prior to the price being released. Still, very nice indeed.

Thor was $649 and that is a much bigger bust than Cap will be. I'm guessing 1:1 Cap will retail for $499 - $549.

I know you personal display preferences fuzzy. I just find contradictory that you can see how a 1/1 bust and a LSB are two different formats, not necessarily be meant to be displayed together, but you don't see that a Comiquette and a PF are also different formats. :peace

huh? There's a significant difference because of scale. A 1/4 scale PF looks fine next to a 1/4 scale comiquette even though they are different formats, what's more Cyke/Gambit/Rogue PF without the jackets are essentially 1/4 scale comiquettes. Anyways I wouldn't display LSB, 1:1 together either, I'm just saying some may want to....... The main reason why I don't like the idea of 1/5 scale comiquettes is because I want alternate costumes (especially X-men) for the 1/4 scale which probably won't happen if they are made in 1/5 scale.

.......The main reason why I don't like the idea of 1/5 scale comiquettes is because I want alternate costumes (especially X-men) for the 1/4 scale which probably won't happen if they are made in 1/5 scale.

But then would you display alternate/modern versions, if made in 1/4, next to classic versions such as Lee's or Byrne's? Would you display a 1/4 X Factor Wolverine next to...let's say...Lee's Cyclops?

But then would you display alternate/modern versions, if made in 1/4, next to classic versions such as Lee's or Byrne's? Would you display a 1/4 X Factor Wolverine next to...let's say...Lee's Cyclops?

I've no problems with displaying alternate and modern versions together. I'll probably just display one of each character tho'. X-factor wolverine I want to display with 1/4 scale astonishing Cyke or possibly a custom black Cyke :) Most probably the Lee costume X-men will be displayed on another shelf together. I'll probably mix and match and switch them around quite a bit which is nice to do cos they are all in the same scale which looks good together to me.

Looks great but it looks almost exactly the same as the LSB.

Agreed, but I think that is what a lot of 1:1 collectors or Cap fans in general wanted...a Cap bust true to the comics. Personally that was what I was hoping for and from the partial reveal I couldn't be more excited for this one :thud:

I might have to Flex this. I really like it the more I look at it. It'll make a nice Civil War display on an opposite end table with my Iron Man 1:1

This one's very well done by SSC. I may be passing on it, since I haven't been collecting the Marvel 1:1 busts.

Back