Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

What a cool collection of promo pics! I like their new costumes! However, if HT makes a Falcon figure, I hope he doesn't come with ugly exposed joints like they did with Roadblock.
I see zero chance of them doing a new body for Falcon, which is what that would require. They wouldn't be able to use the new Thor arms.

I see zero chance of them doing a new body for Falcon, which is what that would require. They wouldn't be able to use the new Thor arms.

You can get most of the articulation necessary out of a TTM19, you'd just need to unattach the wings while posing then re-attach them when done.

View attachment 95946

I like this one better...

1656373_455130291253451_1526020531_n.jpg

You can get most of the articulation necessary out of a TTM19, you'd just need to unattach the wings while posing then re-attach them when done.
I think there is a fair chance Hot Toys will give him those types of arms, as they did Fatburn. But some form of visible joint is going to happen.

I never realised Hot Toys were so customisable.
It really depends. A lot of the arm swapping that is done actually requires a fair amount of effort, because HT doesn't make all the bodies totally compatible from a mechanical point of view. I had two Slim Truetypes released close in time to one another, and the arms couldn't be simply swapped out without additional mods to the arms.

Widow looks hawt hawt hawt!!!

Capt's suit looks pretty good.

Extreme Snowboarding Harry Osborn with a metal arm looks silly.

And lol at Falcon. A black dude with metal wings. :lol

Overall the movie does look better than Thor 2 which was very meh.

Very cool bunch of character posters we're getting! Heck, I wonder if some company like Topps will be releasing TWS card set?

Tired of teaser trailers, bring the flick for crying out loud.:gah:

Back