Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that custom head but no the statue Im try to buy one but no one sell him now, keep waiting �� image.jpg

Lol, he penciled/inked Capt in the 1940's +

Oh I see. That'd be cool. It depends if you want to keep it for ever or sell it eventually...

I don't look at this statue and think that it's restricted to a WW era cap. I have a harness on mine and I do not use the gun hand. I just think it's awesome... Really wish there were more custom hands being worked on for this guy.

I don't like old comics. I'm a modern man with modern tastes! Hahaha

The 80's are basically the latest I go.

Allen Bellman is a really nice guy. I've met him a few times at conventions. His original sketches go like hotcakes. If you're not there at his booth when the doors open the first day, forget about it. Here is my original sketch I got from him at a convention in South Carolina last year.

FullSizeRender(2).jpg

Very nice! I would like to get a piece of original Cap/Red Skull art as a backdrop for my Captain America vs Red Skull diorama. Going to have to check out some more of Bellman art.

I'm looking at mine right now and I can say yes but damn a picture at any angle can be deceiving. The Shield is a lot more prominent in person as snug an accurate.

Hmmm, mine's perpendicular to the ground, practically right up against his shoulder, at least the way it was fitted onto mine. I wonder why their photo, it looks slightly slanted downward.

Back