Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol let me know where i looking for one too :p pls :p

popcultcha. They are located in Australia, but the site has been very glitchy with applying discounts wrong. Sale has everything 20% off, so after shipping this Cap PF actually now comes out to $335 for me.

popcultcha. They are located in Australia, but the site has been very glitchy with applying discounts wrong. Sale has everything 20% off, so after shipping this Cap PF actually now comes out to $335 for me.

oh really i have account there i didnt know that , thx so much :) i love your for that :p

Last edited:
My waitlist converted for this. Ended up paying $100 more though, should have gone with the deal for $300..... I thought this has been sold out for months so I was pleasantly surprised I can get this. Will be my second statue, both are Christmas presents :lol

Nice catch Jedi, one of SS's better pieces in recent times in my opinion. You'll love it.

"His boot are like Popeye's boot or something. Weirdly short and rounded. But the real question is why is the area around the stitching on his left boot larger than his right boot. If you look closely, they both look a little off. But not everyone look at boots these day?" - Boot fetish

I'm just having a little fun my friend, the way I see it. You shell out your hard earned $$$ for these you can be as critical as you want.

:lecture

He still looks damn good by the way .........snicker

Ondi! I thought about resurrecting this just last week but I didn't think anyone cares anymore. I see this guy for sale all the time...

Let's keep it alive buddy!

image.jpeg

Back