Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I was telling myself I don't need this statue but the temptation just won't go away......

Anyone know how rare it is to find one where the red stripes are centered properly on his torso??

I almost bid on a few on eBay but the stripes were waaaaay off on both and one of the A's on his helmet was so far to the left it was crazy.

Guess I'll have to take my time (and possibly pay more?) for a good one.

I almost bid on a few on eBay but the stripes were waaaaay off on both and one of the A's on his helmet was so far to the left it was crazy.

Guess I'll have to take my time (and possibly pay more?) for a good one.

I gotta be honest with you. Based on the issues discussed above... I think you are going to hate this hobby hahaha

LOL no I've been in the hobby for four years. No issues yet. But when Captain America's A is partially on the side of his helmet rather than the front there's no way I'm buying it for $600. Perfection doesn't exist but I'm not paying silly money for silly looking factory mistakes!

Oh I know! I've had to track a lot of sold out collectibles before. Most of the stuff I like was released before I started collecting. :slap

Actually I have found some great deals on collector groups on FB! Better than eBay prices - no contest! Those prices are hilarious 70% of the time lately. Really just looking for this guy right now, may try to pick up a Hot Toys Rescue Cap soon too. But space is limited! I need to get my butt to an IKEA soon.....

Actually I have found some great deals on collector groups on FB! Better than eBay prices - no contest! Those prices are hilarious 70% of the time lately. Really just looking for this guy right now, may try to pick up a Hot Toys Rescue Cap soon too. But space is limited! I need to get my butt to an IKEA soon.....

I don't do FB, but I scout eBay enough and find great deals.

And I hear you about Ikea. I need to go back too. :lol

Whatever the place, just get this beautiful piece, he has the bigger art print because he deserve it, hellooooo is captain america 20160915_190511.jpg

Back