Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was me talking about the m4 switch out. Pistol would look good too, but I think an m4 or a saw would look dope! Haha

Andy, I'm waiting on Hulk and Thor in March now. Then patiently waiting for an ironman statue... (Definitely not patiently hahaha)

ee58a214-be44-4eed-af8b-3970304fc0c6_zpse2e3ba17.jpg
[/URL]

Cool. With no 1940's army belt he looks like he could make a nice modern era Cap with the round shield and empty hand/fist. That base isn't WWII specific, he could be anywhere. Very tempting to pick up a regular now.

Cool. With no 1940's army belt he looks like he could make a nice modern era Cap with the round shield and empty hand/fist. That base isn't WWII specific, he could be anywhere. Very tempting to pick up a regular now.

Yes. Your should friend. Very easy to modernize. I might even remove the shovel from the belt and turn it into a holster/vest.

At first I was skeptical of the belt, particularly the shovel, but after having it in hand, I think it fits perfectly on this piece.

At first I was skeptical of the belt, particularly the shovel, but after having it in hand, I think it fits perfectly on this piece.

I couldn't live without the belt. I think it looks silly without it personally.

I couldn't live without the belt. I think it looks silly without it personally.

I agree. Without the belt it looks like he is part of a 90's hip hop boy band. Saggin with no belt and all. But I might remove the shovel because it is really the only thing on the belt that dates it. Find a way to remove it and be able to use it as a swap out. I really don't think the belt is that dated otherwise.

That's why I was so impressed when he showed up. I know he is meant to be from a specific era. But with very minor adjustments, he can be instantly modernized.

Back