Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like the EX head a lot more, unfortunately that is $225 alone on the eBay. The double rewards and 15% off is tempting though...

I do like the EX head a lot more, unfortunately that is $225 alone on the eBay. The double rewards and 15% off is tempting though...

Wait it out for a EX price that you find agreeable. This EX is truly great and must-have...definitely the best EX I have.

I personally like both heads. But don't want a nazi on my shelf.

RedskullHailHydra.jpg

Savage those pics are awesome :rock Congrats dude and also who ever else got theirs already. I wish I could say mine is on the way, but SS messed up with my delivery and I had to send them some things before he shipped since he's not going to my "home" address anymore and being sent to an alternate address. Hopefully it goes out soon and if all goes well I'll have him in 2 weeks. Damn I need this guy so badly.

Yes, first off slide the pouches out of your way... Then there is a fabric part that covers the metal framing that lets you connect the belt. Do not pinch the fabric, nudge it out of your way slightly and grab both metal pieces. I found it easier moving the center of the belt closer to the left thigh as well. After that, the grabbing the metal pieces really gave me the leverage to pull twist and insert at the same time. (That's what she said ;). )

Right on, thanks for the tip! :duff

Very cool! :rock :rock

Great pics Savage very sharp.......mines shipping should have him Wednesday or Thursday as i live in the UK

Stupid Sideshow charged my old credit card which isn't even in my account anymore! Now I have to wait for this to ship on the 28th!

Not happy! :gah:

Who was it that was talking about making a custom hand holding an AR? I think a 1911 w/ a light attached would look great as well.

Back