Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing I know as a collector for the last 3 years is that I buy what I like , don't give a f.... what line it is or what scale as long as I like it, I don't want to compete with any other collectors or to show off my collection, what I put on my shelves I do it 4 me...Never been a fun of Cap America, but I think this piece is cool so am PO as soon as it goes up...peace my fellow collectors...:)

:goodpost: I totally agree. Cheers to you, Sir! :duff

Man without a Country is probably my favorite Cap story all time and Ron Garney penciled the hell out of it. I wouldn't mind getting a statue in Ron's style.

Very true! Waid and Garney's run on Cap was EPIC. Great stories & fantastic art. A classic Cap PF based off Garney's art would be incredible and a day one PO for me.

Okay, Sideshow, I have a place picked out for Cap and the Red Skull...where's the PO? :impatient:

That's what I'm saying...I hope the unload a few POs today cause as much as I like seeing the previews I would much rather some of the pieces already seen at SDCC 2013 be up for PO already. :impatient:

Oh man that preview picture has me pumped...not that I already wasn't from what was shown at SDCC.

3shht2.jpg

Back