Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mainly a figure collector, but this piece is just amazing. I will pre order this for sure. My first PF statue will be Deadpool, whenever he comes out. I just bought the Spiderman Comiquette off a board member last week and boy, what a beauty. I like the figures because I can pose them in different positions as I like, but there's no question that these statues are posed in a way a figure can't be and their sizes are just way better. With the going rate of figures these days, statues just seem a better buy... Uh oh, sounds like I'm jumping ship!! Hehe...

I think we should have some fireworks to celebrate this upcoming pre order!

70765.gif

I'm mainly a figure collector, but this piece is just amazing. I will pre order this for sure. My first PF statue will be Deadpool, whenever he comes out. I just bought the Spiderman Comiquette off a board member last week and boy, what a beauty. I like the figures because I can pose them in different positions as I like, but there's no question that these statues are posed in a way a figure can't be and their sizes are just way better. With the going rate of figures these days, statues just seem a better buy... Uh oh, sounds like I'm jumping ship!! Hehe...

Man overboard....throw em a statue!!! ;)

I can't wait to see what the exclusives are...

Well I think a switch out hand. Hope for a head like everyone else. I Think Red Skulls will likely be a head without the hat.

I only planned on getting Red Skull originally but if Caps for Pre Order first I wont be able to resist. Does the villain tend to come first? Was Wolverine first or Sabretooth? I know Spidey came last of the 3 Coms

Well I think a switch out hand. Hope for a head like everyone else. I Think Red Skulls will likely be a head without the hat.

I only planned on getting Red Skull originally but if Caps for Pre Order first I wont be able to resist. Does the villain tend to come first? Was Wolverine first or Sabretooth? I know Spidey came last of the 3 Coms

It does not matter which is first. Like the chicken or the egg. It only matters that they grace my shelves with their awe inspiring awesomeness.

:lol:lol God bless America...

This one's gonna look great. A good friend of mine went to SDCC and was really impressed with this so I'm looking forward to PO time.

:exactly: Yeah man, I need a Cap for my collection and this is the one :)

Lol if you look at that gif they are getting ready to fire another from the right. Missed opportunity there lol

:lol That's some funny **** man, the high kicks after the explosion are funny.
Good to know kids are still doing stupid silly stuff and not only at home on their gaming consoles.

Ahhhh. Is the payment play through sideshow good? As in legitimate?

Also, if I do 2 months of the payment plan, then come across the money to pay off the debt is it possible?

I think I just boarded the hype train.

Also, if I do 2 months of the payment plan, then come across the money to pay off the debt is it possible?

Yup payment plans are totally legit and you can pay off the statue at any time without penalty.

Yup payment plans are totally legit and you can pay off the statue at any time without penalty.

Sorry but I asked SS about this and was told I could not pay it off in advance unless they have it in the warehouse. Flex payments are awesome though so you can feel confident going ahead with that.

Thanks ondi for clarifying.

I thought a board member had previously confirmed they were able to pay the statue off excluding shipping which was charged when the item was in stock.

I thought a board member had previously confirmed they were able to pay the statue off excluding shipping which was charged when the item was in stock.

When the Hot Toys IM Mk-VII figure was about to arrive in Sideshow's warehouse I received an early Flexpay payoff notice. I received this notice because Sideshow had a large allotment in their first shipment.

I payed off the Flexpay, including shipping, and received my IM Mk-VII earlier than expected. :D

Keep in mind that it isn't always possible to do with Flexpay.

No worries bro :hi5: I had the same idea actually so I asked SS and got that reply this morning.

Back