Captain Action Marvel Heroes Deluxe Wolverine - Good for 1/6 Customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny_456

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
01__scaled_600.jpg

Anybody every use the 1/6 Action Man stuff for customs? This is suppose to be released April 2013 and I thought the costume might be cool to use! In this picture it looks like they Photochopped in the costume from the 8" Famous Covers Wolvie, so I'm hoping the final will be a better quality. Too bad the heads are just masks, cause the Logan sculpt looks great!

More here:
https://marvelousnews.com/index.php?itemid=15597

Could work. Board member TonyMeis is putting together a genuinely high quality version of that suit (and whole figure actually), but it has been in the works for a long time and may be a long time yet before it is finished.

I saw the head sculpts, they look SO SWEET! Was late getting on the list though, so I'm waiting for the next round! Thanks!!

Back to your question though, it is very possible that suit would fit certain conventional 1/6 scale bodies, but the only way to really know is to try it out. As to whether the body is appropriate for Wolverine is another question entirely (comic version is short of course, and very stocky/muscular). The gloves/boots/head would probably have to be modified somehow though, assuming they are in scale. The picture you posted is, I believe, an early prototype of what that suit will look like, and not the actual product being released. I'm pretty sure the actual product will have a Wolverine head (the cut-out of Logan's head there being a stand-in for that). But I would not expect Hot Toys quality sculpt or paintwork by any stretch.

Back to your question though, it is very possible that suit would fit certain conventional 1/6 scale bodies, but the only way to really know is to try it out. As to whether the body is appropriate for Wolverine is another question entirely (comic version is short of course, and very stocky/muscular). The gloves/boots/head would probably have to be modified somehow though, assuming they are in scale. The picture you posted is, I believe, an early prototype of what that suit will look like, and not the actual product being released. I'm pretty sure the actual product will have a Wolverine head (the cut-out of Logan's head there being a stand-in for that). But I would not expect Hot Toys quality sculpt or paintwork by any stretch.

Thanks again for your input! I'm doing a three figure set, for what I consider, my first full-on 1/6 scale custom figures. I've been gathering all the parts for a few months now and should have them finished by the end of next week. They'll be (X-Force) Wolverine, Deadpool & Punisher. I'm converting a snake eyes 12" body suit for Wolverine and it's the only part I'm feeling a little unsure about. I'm hoping the Captain Action costume would make a nice alternative/back-up. I'm going to start posting the assembly shots soon!

Back