"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Dean, I'd love to have this sculpt as a replacement head for the Mattel Movie Master line. Since you can print it out at any size, please consider offering a 1/12 version, also. I'd be happy to loan you a figure for sizing, if you need. I can't be the only one wanting to improve those figures!

Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

I'm sure Dean will see this project trough to the end, he is a pro.

This could be the best Joker sculpt to date, my poor Joker has been headless for far too long! this could finally complete him!

Make any more progress on this????...

I've added eyebrows and skin texture:)

attachment.php

joker's looking real good. have you decided what you will offer regarding him?

Back