"Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Wow. The paint really brings out the sculpt. Awesome work Dean. What do you think you'll be doing for the hair?

Re: "Can't rely on anyone these days, you have to do everything yourself, don't we!"

Awesome work Dean. Man, seeing it painted like that gives me hope you will offer these!
Hopefully rooted hair! :pray:

Neat. Haven't seen this character before.

Hey dean how much of a small run are you doing with those ?

Thanks guys - I may offer a bald version but I will not be painting or rooting any hair...

The first alteration I will do is the "Hi" smile and it will be bald to go with the nurse kit wig. It will be offered neck-less too.

Others - I am going to attempt sculpted hair. How hard could it be? :lol

Neat. Haven't seen this character before.

Yeah - It was a small role in a largely overlooked indy piece. Haven't seen anyone try it before so I thought what the hay.

Yessssss!!!!!! A hairless neckless Nurse Joker!!!!!!!! That would be absolutely perfect. Please make this happen

i have to ask what are the chances of a batman with this expression and correct cowl

batman-in-the-dark-knight-rises1.jpg

:lol - Largest attachment EVER. That's lifesize...

Not sure. I will have to see the nex DX inhand to see if it needs a new cowl.

Damn that looks incredible! Definately interested now

Interested too.. Excited how the prototype will look.. Will you using a 3D-printer?

Last edited:

Looks fantastic, I'd be down for a few of these!

if you're printing this, i hope to get one without makeup to complete my DX 2.0

p.s will you do a joker bank robber mask ?

So what kind of expression/look are you going for? Also, do you have an idea of how much these'll cost?

No mask - I liked the HT one after detailing it...

Without makeup?

You mean a Cop version?

yeah !! i didnt get the previous jokers so 2.0 is gonna be my first.
i want to complete it with a cop joker hs !

Back