Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Can you remember your first Hot Toys you got ?

predalien.jpg

It was this bad boy that got me into collecting this line. I've been screwed ever since. Still one of my favorites.

2507678500_cb58a4d6f7_o.jpg

Hicks and Apone for me...ordered both from Cotswold for $89.99! You gotta be kidding me? That s*** was crazy at the time! I was used to paying $50 for SS Star Wars figures! But had to have them. Aliens was one of my favorite movies. I remember they had Robocop for $99.99. I agonized over getting it for a minute!! But I was not gonna pay that much for one fig...never! Now look at where we are...that was a DEAL! I still regret not getting him!:slap

Yeah like yesterday,mine was John Ranbo First blood.
021.jpg

Not the greatest likeness but my all time favourite film so had to get it.
Was collecting mcfarlane and neca untill then so it was a big step to spend so much cash on one figure.
Looking back it wasn't that much, 2nd hand with a part exchange of a mcfarlane 12 inch scar predator and grid alien it only cost me 60 pounds.

I also popped my sideshow cherry and got this at the same time.He only cost 40 pound so a good day shopping:)
NDI3NTc2YWI0MzgwZGRjOWQwODE4NTBiYjdlZGJhZjN1mlSzZPGN2CmTS_DjsqzwaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZGQ1MmZmODA2OTYxYzM3YTAwNDQ3NTk0MmE3YTFhZDQwMzhjYjhjZTY4MDE5YjM5N2YxZjJlODJmNTIxYjcyOS5qcGd8fDUyNXx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

Still got both and won't sell no matter what:)

Mine was Wolverine. Still hate the day I got rid of him. Wish I had him back........

I can't believe how long I've been collecting HT'S. believe it or not this was my first hot toys
Or what's left of it.

D444F4A8-8AAE-40DD-A759-9A445913AE76-1955-000002A731545ABE.jpg

First 1/6 Figure ordered:
2187_press01-001.jpg

First 1/6 Figure Received:
2162_press01-001.jpg

First Hot Toys Figure:
MMSDXJoker1.jpg

T800 Endo. Still One of my fav. 1/6 figures...But I am not a huge fan of paint job and the skull shape.

Back