Can you remember the first Hot Toys that you got ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Can you remember your first Hot Toys you got ?

Xmen Origins Wolverine! Saw it at my LCS, didn't have the money on me. Next day was a crazy snow day, roads iced over so went to the bank on campus, walked all the way to the comic shop and bought that sucker. One hell of cold walk to and from but damn was I stoked!

My first:

hottoyssupermanreturns.jpg

Still one of my favorite figures. Quality has held up extremely well.

900411_press01-001.jpg

I popped my Hot Toy cherry on Cpl Hicks. They also had Kyle Reese and I could only afford the one. I thought they would make a 84 Reese later so I grabbed Hicks since he was more iconic in his armour.

I later picked up a Reese from a fellow freak early in my days on the boards for $200 so I was happy.

Mines was Batman 1989 DX08 and DX09 :) for my Birthday 6/20/12

Fire Specter - awesome figure - still have it! :D So many cool accessories and so much detail. I still love it.

6356_press04-001.jpg

hts-firespecter_10.jpg

T-800, The Governator. They did a superb job.

Would be awesome if I could find a suit that would fit his muscly body to put him behind a podium.

jbankrobberjoker1yx0.jpg

... the first one that was good enough.

SnakeDoc

Fire Specter - awesome figure - still have it! :D So many cool accessories and so much detail. I still love it.

6356_press04-001.jpg

hts-firespecter_10.jpg

Holy moly that thing is awesome!!!:horror

I never knew Hot Toys even made that.

Holy moly that thing is awesome!!!:horror

I never knew Hot Toys even made that.

Hot Toys made it with Winson Classics. The sword and axe are made of metal as well. I didn't know much about the FireSpecter story..but I just fell in love with the figure and bought it over 5 years ago...I think it took quite awhile before Sideshow sold out of them...and I think they only had 100 of them.

Back