Calling my TERMINATOR brothers... I must confess

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just couldn't resist any longer... I am officially back collecting 1/6 TERMINATOR figures:lol

Here are some quick DETOLF pics of my collection as of 9-4-10:

Picture001.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

back to the future..........:horror

:lol.............sorry had to go there. nice scores there though...........:hi5:

:lol Welcome back to 1:6 bro. If you wanna pick up a Rubber Skin T-600 let me know. I got 4 and I need to let one go.

Love the pose on the BD endo there. :wink1:

me too! i tried my hardest to stay away from the terminator 2 line but in the end i just couldnt resist lol
i was only going to collect terminator 1 figures.

I just couldn't resist any longer... I am officially back collecting 1/6 TERMINATOR figures:lol

Picture006.jpg

That's an awesome display. Those T-800 Endos look sweet. As much as I love the T-600/T-700, the Chrome/silver finish looks so much better. I'm now seriously considering selling in my predators so I can afford them to complete my endo army.

I collect mostly 1:1 Terminator stuff myself, but man it's tough to stay completely away from the 1:6 line. It was foolish to think you could resist in the first place! :lol

Back