Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this isn't a fee to play. There is NO chance I'd ever pay a monthly fee to play online. Not even Gears 3.

It's not a fee to play, but it's a feeler to push things in that direction. This is just the beginning.

Well, if they ever go that way then they can keep their games. I'll have no problem keeping my $60.

Thats the thing we already pay $60 for the game and a fee for live gold. You start making me pay more on top of that and I'm close to saying kiss my ass.

Thats the thing we already pay $60 for the game and a fee for live gold. You start making me pay more on top of that and I'm close to saying kiss my ass.

Josh! Language!

wash_mouth_out_soap_small.jpg

I hope BF3 don't try to pull this crap on us also...:slap
They got rocks in their heads if they think I'm paying a monthly fee to play on line.:mad:

Everything that has been in the past games will be included in this one for free... There's just extras that you can get through the internet by paying. So no, you won't have to pay extra to play online.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGYOG1sPA28&hd=1"]YouTube - ‪Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - E3 2011 - HD‬‏[/ame]

lol 7 minutes out of the 9 he is swimming in that video lol Cool vid though cant wait to play the campaign!

lol 7 minutes out of the 9 he is swimming in that video lol Cool vid though cant wait to play the campaign!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Zf4TvF0j8&hd=1"]YouTube - ‪Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 E3 2011: Exclusive Black Tuesday Gameplay Video Game Trailers | 720p‬‏[/ame]

Gameplay wise this is just more of the same, doesn't bode well for Multiplayer. Which isn't horrible for me since all I want is to finish the Price and Soap story, but the thing that still stands out like a sore thumb through all the nice graphics and things exploding is the stupidity of the enemey. They still run out into the open in large groups rather then employ cover, they try suicide charges upto your teammates but just stand and reload 2 feet away from each other rather then melee, they aren't very intelligent at all. And upping the settings doesn't make them better at using cover just more accurate at aiming. They really need to improve those aspects or I'm done with them. Like I said the only reason I want this is to finsih the story I already invested in 2 games.

Back