Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardened Edition

fgmiu.jpg

official SteelBook case and it will be sold as just a stand-alone case by Micromania (could sell elsewhere) at a price of €9.99

785cf89d5dcallofdutymod.jpg

b016b1b10acallofdutymod.jpg

I wonder what the future will hold for COD after this, i mean the press that battlefield is getting is built on a change for FPS than the standard COD release.

I'd love a solus Zombies game released next year.

___k last stand. The survival mode looks so badass by the way.........can't wait. Looking forward to this weekend to see how the Multiplayer turned out.

I'd like 32 on consoles for Battlfeield 3 as the gameplay is more slow and strategic, but for MW3 it may be too many for the fast paced gameplay.

I hear maps will be bigger to accommodate also that last stand perk has been scrapped

yeah I dont see it happening, thats just to much. Its really just going to boil down to the individuals connection. Ive been in regular team death match games and somes laggy and we all get kicked...I'll believe 32man games when i play it.

Meh, last stand really didn't bother me. I would always put a few extra rounds in them anyways.

Now the Commando perk is another that has to go. Dbag knifes you from 9ft away, even though you empty a AA-12 in their face.:dunno

I still think perks are the worst things possible in multiplayer. COD needs to get more serious with both the story and multiplayer.

Meh, last stand really didn't bother me. I would always put a few extra rounds in them anyways.

Now the Commando perk is another that has to go. Dbag knifes you from 9ft away, even though you empty a AA-12 in their face.:dunno

ohhh i remember reading somewhere that commando is gone too

Commando would be alright if they fixed it like they did with Gears. If you get shot it interrupts the melee animation. Melee in CoD is crap regardless of Commando or not. A person getting shot point blank is not charging the shooter to stab them.

the Hardened Edition includes:

• The game disc with unique disc art.
• 1 year Call of Duty: Elite membership (which gives you access to downloadable map packs).
• Special Founder status on Call of Duty Elite. (in game emblem, playercard, weapon camouflage, clan XP boost)
• Steelbook Case
• Limited Edition 100+ Page Field Journal with military sketches, diagrams and written entries.

Xbox 360 owners get an exclusive Special Ops Juggernaut avatar outfit, while PS3 owners get an exclusive animated timeline theme.

hardenededition13148225.jpg

Back