Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trailers look boring...looks like the same old formula yet again.

trailers look boring...looks like the same old formula yet again.

rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. they don't need to change the formula cause everyone buys the hype generated and buys the game. and they laugh all the way to the bank...

Oh goody...suicide dog bombers. :lol:lol:lol COD really tries too hard. Fancy perks and killstreaks don't make up for awful online gameplay. I'm surprised they don't have UFOs with death rays as a kill streak...bet that will be in COD5. Maybe we'll get swimming sharks with lasers on their heads. :panic::panic: Please buy MW3 if you want an honest FP shooter...not this elementary school COD crap.

:goodpost::lol

I'm amazed when these developers describe the "realistic" game they created. "Yeah..when you get an 11 kill streak, you turn invisible and you get to launch micro missiles from your wrists just like real life soldiers. And when you get to 20 kills you get to call upon the fire of Satan and kill everything within a 20 yard circle...just like real life NAVY SEALS. "When you get to 30 kills you get to launch yourself across the map and knife someone with one tap of a button, even though you are taking multiple bullets to the head. Gotta love COD and it's realism. :lol:lol:lol

Battlefield 3 better not cater to the noobs and add all these lame kill-streak rewards. Keep it legit with no added advantages.

Battlefield 3 better not cater to the noobs and add all these lame kill-streak rewards. Keep it legit with no added advantages.

Right keep it out of that series. BC2 is the best military shooter I've played.

Barebones COD isn't bad. It's the only mode I play on black ops. No attachments, no perks, and no streaks. That said the lack of unoriginal gametypes and lack of any real team based gameplay makes it a passing experience overall. There is no better game mode in a shooter than Rush from the Battlefield series.

COD ELITE is free, for all players, some paid aspects TBD. Absolutely NO fee to play #MW3 multiplayer. Detailed reveal coming tomorrow AM.

Sounds like they may be going a road that will lead to me only renting to play the storyline.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ceq_RKaFZU"]YouTube - ‪Call-of-Duty.mp4‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
Back