Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COD 4 was amazing. I only bought that game by mistake because of a friend telling me to get some FPS game but by the time I went to the shops & I couldn't remember what he recommended but I saw a big MW display & presumed it was that . Never looked back awesome game

:goodpost:

Well I've been playing Cod since it was first created and released for pc and I've been addicted since then. Cod 4 is the greatest to be released IMO and WaW deserves recognition as well because it was a good game but I have to say Call of Duty has become a camper and noob friendly game. Too much support and killstreaks in the game. Hopefully Cod Ghosts corrects this and balances it.

:panic:BRING STOPPING POWER BACK:panic:

:goodpost:

Well I've been playing Cod since it was first created and released for pc and I've been addicted since then. Cod 4 is the greatest to be released IMO and WaW deserves recognition as well because it was a good game but I have to say Call of Duty has become a camper and noob friendly game. Too much support and killstreaks in the game. Hopefully Cod Ghosts corrects this and balances it.

:panic:BRING STOPPING POWER BACK:panic:

Yeah the death streak were you blow your self up with C4 annoyed a lot of people. I think it was MW2 that brought that in.

There's nothing better either when your on a poor team & then the opposition suddenly shower you with missiles, attack helicopters & drones for the last half of the game :lol

Last edited:
are any of the call of duty games with getting for the campaigns? I'm not much into MP but these games always look like they have kickass trailers for the campaigns.

Yeah the death streak were you blow your self up with C4 annoyed a lot of people. I think it was MW2 that brought that in.

There's nothing better either when your on a poor team & then the opposition suddenly shower you with missiles, attack helicopters & drones for the last half of the game :lol

:exactly::slap:lol:lol

https://youtu.be/MNxh7umVOZ0

I AM SO PUMPED !!

TUESDAY IS CALL OF DUTY TIME !!!

Megan Fox is so hot but she is such a horrible actress :lol
Bring on Ghosts!!

so what do you guys think of ghost only supporting 12 players on current gen systems? is it good or bad?

are any of the call of duty games with getting for the campaigns? I'm not much into MP but these games always look like they have kickass trailers for the campaigns.

Well the first Cod's were based on WW2 and you play a role in it which is a fun historical shooter. The latter Cod's such as Cod4 MW2 and MW3, which were the trilogy, had a generic military campaign(coup d'etat, Russians invading America, corrupt military personnel) but the main protagonist characters really made you want to care about them and this is my favourite campaign. WaW was another WW2 game that was likeable and fun. Black Ops 1 and 2 were my least favourite for playing campaigns. BO1 was based in Cuba, Vietnam and other places as well (can't remember the other places where the game takes place) and BO2 follows the footsteps of the son of the protagonist from BO1 and the locations are based in future warfares. Now Cod Ghosts is totally new campaign with new characters and a good jumping on point.

Hope this helps in your choice.

Last edited:
so what do you guys think of ghost only supporting 12 players on current gen systems? is it good or bad?

Call of Duty was built for small team based games since it's a fast paced arcade shooter. 12 players is fine, anything higher is not good. I think Ground War is a terrible playlist. It's basically spam killing and a killstreaks fest. I only play team deathmatch, SnD and domination so to me it's fine in my books.

My main Game mode is Hardcore S&D when it comes to cod. I can actually say im looking forward to finally getting back into a cod game as i think the last time i played BOII on a daily basis was Feb.

CoD campaigns can be a lot of fun sometimes. They're just really short. That furthers the feeling by many that the campaign is more a supplement to the real game which is the multiplayer.

With Ghost, the thing that intrigues me most is the new squad mode stuff. I usually have alot more fun with co-op than with competitive modes.

Call of Duty was built for small team based games since it's a fast paced arcade shooter. 12 players is fine, anything higher is not good. I think Ground War is a terrible playlist. It's basically spam killing and a killstreaks fest. I only play team deathmatch, SnD and domination so to me it's fine in my books.

:goodpost: :exactly: I like COD how it is. If I fancy bigger team matches I play BF

:goodpost: :exactly: I like COD how it is. If I fancy bigger team matches I play BF

It could be interesting to see what a CoD with 64 players on a big map would be like Probably absolute chaos, but that could be fun too.. I do think that some of CoD maps lately have been a bit too snug. It seems to be what most CoD players prefer if the popularity of Nuketown is any indication. Not a big fan of the gunfight in a phonebooth maps. Its good to have them as options, but I hope theres a balance.

ground war missing is a bummer!! HQ is also omitted!! after 2 days of online play,

im finding the maps are way too big for 12 man lobbies but the spawning is so effed up so it feels like your playing against more people! u will die from behind alot!! you will also spend alot of time looking for the 6 team members to kill-running round like a blue arsed fly! the maps are huge!

2 updates have all ready happend since i got the game! but am still being constantly spawned in front of the enemy!!

extinction game mode is ok bit like zombies!

Last edited:
ground war missing is a bummer!! HQ is also omitted!! after 2 days of online play,

im finding the maps are way too big for 12 man lobbies but the spawning is so effed up so it feels like your playing against more people! u will die from behind alot!! you will also spend alot of time looking for the 6 team members to kill-running round like a blue arsed fly! the maps are huge!

2 updates have all ready happend since i got the game! but am still being constantly spawned in front of the enemy!!

extinction game mode is ok bit like zombies!

How's the Single Payer?

Back