Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol £180 for the prestige edition? how many cod fans do they think go abseiling, boating, mountain biking? half of them are 12-16 anyway.

Standard edition for me simply because i need a shooter to play every so often lets hope this keeps my attention past December.

Lol £180 for the prestige edition? how many cod fans do they think go abseiling, boating, mountain biking? half of them are 12-16 anyway.

Standard edition for me simply because i need a shooter to play every so often lets hope this keeps my attention past December.

You could get Battlefield?

You could get Battlefield?

i am but i have the x1 bundle pre ordered so, i play them both equal amounts. Cod i find easy to pick up and play when im bored even if the community are complete TlTs, where as Battlefield you really have to be in the mood and concentrate but it also keeps my attention past December.

so much talk about the COD community being A**holes and such ,,, can't wait to experience it .. first ever gaming experience for me with the COD players

so much talk about the COD community being A**holes and such ,,, can't wait to experience it .. first ever gaming experience for me with the COD players

Ive been playing cods since the first. Personaly, the whole "cod community" being any worse than any other community isnt true. Its true that you might deal with younger players in cod, and they can be obnoxious on occasion, but I dont think its really any worse than any other community. Besides, if youre really bothered by playing with randoms, just hit that mute button.

Ive been playing cods since the first. Personaly, the whole "cod community" being any worse than any other community isnt true. Its true that you might deal with younger players in cod, and they can be obnoxious on occasion, but I dont think its really any worse than any other community. Besides, if youre really bothered by playing with randoms, just hit that mute button.

:exactly: it's not that bad at all. The people who can't stop bashing it & having to chase down every COD video posted on YouTube or article written about it seem the biggest A holes :lol

Most people don't even talk from my experience but like what Snap mentioned if someone is annoying you just mute them, simple.

Interesting. Im not sure how much of a visible difference, the lower rez will really make unless theyre side by side, but it speaks to the underwhelming build of the One's guts.

I still dont understand this embargo business. How does it work? How is a publisher able to tell an outside source when they can post their reviews? Its one of the most obnoxious aspects of the gaming industry imo.

Interesting. Im not sure how much of a visible difference, the lower rez will really make unless theyre side by side, but it speaks to the underwhelming build of the One's guts.

I still dont understand this embargo business. How does it work? How is a publisher able to tell an outside source when they can post their reviews? Its one of the most obnoxious aspects of the gaming industry imo.

It's lame for sure.

Confirmed that COD will run 1080 native on Ps4 & 720 but up scaled to 1080 on the Xb1. It doesn't bother me but this will be damaging to ms. I doubt you would be able to tell a difference but this isn't going to help ms. I'll still be getting it on the Xb1 because of the early DLC but I can see them losing a lot of the hardcore COD fans over this

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/436075/confirmed-cod-ghosts-is-720p-on-xbox-one-1080p-on-ps4/

It will be hard to notice the differences in the visuals. What matters most is the gameplay, especially multiplayer IMO. I do agree with you on this damaging MS. This whole XB1 launch has been a complete mess. :dunno

Yeah to say the least. Like I said it won't bother me & it shouldn't bother any one else but it's something else ms have done to make things harder for there selfs. What matters to me is how well games play online because that's what it's all about for me. That's somewhere ms should be strong

Back