Media Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COD should take a year or so out, and then come back with another WW2 era game.

I liked it when they had one company doing world war fps and then modern combat a year later. Kept the franchise fresh and interesting. I just feel its a shame that everything is now cloaks and double jumps... Yes they are usually great to play but with so many, it can easily get stale.

Really hope we get an old school war shooter next gen

:lol It's hilarious to hear them try to make the same game as last year sound like it's not the same game as last year. I'll admit that the graphics were certainly....innovative?

Decided to get this one. My first COD ever.....

Sledgehammer games themselves are the main draw...loved what they did (some original members) did with Dead Space.....and the reviews seemed good

I've just spent a few hours messing around with it. Haven't touched a cod game since MW2.

The graphics look last gen, nothing special, MP still full of kids and campers.

I'm gonna plough through the campaign then trade it.

I have to admit that im enjoying this gamd. Didn't have much hope for it, but they've made lot of good changes and the games just plain fun. Feels good, sounds good and the new locomotion is a very welcome change imo. Im pleasantly surprised. Ghost was a lousy rehash offering nothing new or worthwhile ans I honestly thought I was done after that, but they've managed to make a cod thats surprisingly fun again.

So does this have a heavy nod towards titanfall without the titans? will probably pick this up later on

I think I may pick this up around Xmas, but as of now I'm still burned out on FPS'. Of course I say this while I have Assassin's Creed Rogue on order, but I can honestly say I enjoy those games much more despite their repetitiveness.

Back