Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is THE greatest thread ever. NASEDO, you are my new best friend. It's just so sweet to see that yet another message board collectively thinks he's a childish d-bag. You are not the first.

And JSK, awesome of you to call DM out. He must not like you now cuz he got a 360 right? Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with you acting like a d1ck all the time, just like you do here? Don't call people out for getting sick of your BS.

And since I don't want to get in trouble for going OT, how is the single player campaign on COD5? Can you play split screen co-op campaign?

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Nice to see you here SM you getting this game? I'm gonna pick a copy up this weekend.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Nice to see you here SM you getting this game? I'm gonna pick a copy up this weekend.

Hey bro! I don't think I'm gonna buy it, but it's next in my Q from Gamefly. Once I finish Mirror's Edge I'll be getting it. I'll make sure to hit you up when I get it, we can do the campaign co-op! I'm not a huge fan of COD's multiplayer.

Yes, yes he is.

He was, then he got a temp ban for acting like a childish tool and pretty much telling a few of us Mods to pound sand. Then he got caught calling GGC a bunch of d-bags on RebelScum. JSK is all about burning bridges apparently. So I don't think he'll be welcomed back to GGC with open arms. He's all yours Freaks, you have my sincerest condolences. But the GGC gaming section is a much nicer place now if any of you fine fellows wants to get the hell away from him, and we've got a great bunch of contests and stuff sponsored by GG coming up in the very near future. So when you can't deal with this 'tard anymore, feel free to come and join us.
:chew

Hey bro! I don't think I'm gonna buy it, but it's next in my Q from Gamefly. Once I finish Mirror's Edge I'll be getting it. I'll make sure to hit you up when I get it, we can do the campaign co-op! I'm not a huge fan of COD's multiplayer.

Ok. :cool:

He was, then he got a temp ban for acting like a childish tool and pretty much telling a few of us Mods to pound sand. Then he got caught calling GGC a bunch of d-bags on RebelScum. JSK is all about burning bridges apparently. So I don't think he'll be welcomed back to GGC with open arms. He's all yours Freaks, you have my sincerest condolences. But the GGC gaming section is a much nicer place now if any of you fine fellows wants to get the hell away from him, and we've got a great bunch of contests and stuff sponsored by GG coming up in the very near future. So when you can't deal with this 'tard anymore, feel free to come and join us.
:chew

Well said bro.

Is there a fly in here...No it's just a ^^^^ tard and his friends following me.

Real big of you guys to talk trash about me behind my back when I'm gone. Who wants to be at GGc when all the MODs are exactly like you.

Not really sure how I got calling GGC d-bags, when I was gone and didn't care. It's just like the HaloCollectors.com, to ban people that made the site. I'm not all about burning bridges, your all about being a ^^^^. I left GGC because of you and your pose of Halo d-bags that run the damn place, and what do I get not even a week later PMs from you over on RS telling me off and what not. I guess if you wanted to be rid of me that bad you would stop contacting me outside of the forum that use to be cool. Thanks for reminding me how much I don't miss GGC.

But then again it's probably that secret crush you have on me. Oh and this is oh topic because...

COD5 is fun when your not playing against cheap camping noobs.

You know JSK, if you're always in a bunch of internet and gaming fights no matter what board you're posting on you might want to look at the one common factor......YOU.

But you have to accept that complaining n00bs are part of the game. There really is not point complaining and ^^^^^ing about it. If they're camping, then chuck a grenade up their ass.

Jedi is not only a cry baby but a big liar. He admitted he was waiting for me up in a building where he hid the whole time. Thats camping. I ran around the whole map, then he shot at me from the building and I tried picking him off. I finally ran out to get killed so he would come out. I had a big lead early and he just hid. I let him catch up.

2nd he started the trash talking, with his big crybaby ego. I respected him until he dis-respected me. He drew 1st blood, so stop crying about that. You had to go to the "my moms fat and all that crap", so I let you have it. I respect everyone until the disrespect me.

3rd I waited until 11 o clock for you. Everytime your online you play 2 games and quit. I sent you invites for a rematch but you were 2 busy. I cant play video games at mid-night on a weekday. I'm on the east coast.

So pleassse stop crying, you lost. I didn't camp, I never camp look at my stats. I run out and shoot its a video game. The camping excuse is so lame, and I'm sick of hearing it. Its the easy thing to say. I used "bait & switch" on you twice. And I shot you head to head a few times. The only kills jedi got were from me being weak from killing him, me running in the open in circles trying to get him to stop hiding, and he spawn killed me. He got owned.

But not only is he a crybaby but worst of all a Liar. I can't believe he admitted he lost, but of course theres an excuse. He had a chance for a rematch but he had to eat for 3hrs. What more could I do????????

LOL, dude I got the first 2 kills on you. Lying sack of ^^^^. I don't think you can disrespect someone online by laughing and saying the only times you killed me was with a betty and a tank. Disrespecting, what is this the rap game now? Stats don't prove you don't camp, they prove you suck though. "Being weak for killing me?" You may need to reevaluate your sentences. LOL "you letting me catch up" must be when you were in crouch mode in the corner.

I went to that 2nd level in dome for a minute to see the entire map to try and find you. I caught you hiding in a corner up there 3 times, and guess what you had bettys by the ladder and bettys by the steps, just waiting. ^^^^^.

Your so full of it. I don't even care anymore about your excuses. I won, take it like a man. And stop lying about me camping. And you were up in that building the whole time. So stop. I'll record the game next time.

As far as my record. My stats aren't great. I play to win. I play HQ and go for the HQ everytime. I dont sit and camp. I dont play for stats, I play to win. Stats mean nothing, i.e. AROD. But I could make my stats good if I took it seriously. I play for fun.

You didn't think I was as good as I am. But I'm pretty good, better then you. I can't wait for the rematch.

Back