CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations:Jason pt III/Andy Dufresne/Drive/ DJANGO FINISHED!

Wow...really nice work. Too bad I'm not a Jason fan but that looks good. Cushing is just amazing!!!!

Finished Drive figure! Thanks to Caine for an amazing piece of art to paint. Thanks for looking.

6eqebyhy.jpg

uhapajyh.jpg

nyzyvege.jpg

uza4u4aq.jpg

So your the one who did the mask for Driver?? Awesome work on that piece...just finished the movie

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Moff Tarkin / Jason Lives resculpt

Resculpting Jason from part 6. Unfortunately the first was a little small, and since then I've advanced in casting. Thanks for looking!

efaa0518f3d06c0263772c5f1d1e7d18_zpsfb963318.jpg

CAINE'S Custom Creations: Moff Tarkin / Jason Lives resculpt

Resculpting Jason from part 6. Unfortunately the first was a little small, and since then I've advanced in casting. Thanks for looking!

efaa0518f3d06c0263772c5f1d1e7d18_zpsfb963318.jpg

Sweet! Will you be offering this sculpt again?

CAINE'S Custom Creations: Moff Tarkin / Jason Lives resculpt

Indeed. :) I get more requests for this sculpt than anything I've sculpted to date

Very cool...It is a badass sculpt!

Any chance of offering pretty woman any time soon?

Indeed. :) I get more requests for this sculpt than anything I've sculpted to date

Understandable... it was an incredible sculpt. Can't wait to see the new version :rock

Thanks fellas! thats only about an hour of work, so the final sculpt is gonna be sweet.

I most likely will not offer pretty woman again. The original is damaged, as well as the mold :(

It is really too bad you might not offer pretty woman again. I'd love to get my hands on it and having it stand next to my TCM remake figure. It would have been fantastic!

Thanks fellas! thats only about an hour of work, so the final sculpt is gonna be sweet.

I most likely will not offer pretty woman again. The original is damaged, as well as the mold :(

Always keep a good cast to recast down the road. Someone as Godly as you should know better!

The new Jason is looking great!

Awesome! Cant wait! Please put me down for 1 on jason 6

another jason part 6 will be awesome! just wondering if you will be putting the cut in the side of his head this time? im not sure if last time you decided not to put it in or forgot. Im just curious?

really looking forward to this

Here is Caine's beautiful Clarence Boddicker sculpt! He definitely did NOT burn the ****ing money on this one :wink1:. Still waiting on finding some suitable glasses.

Thanks again Caine! Painted by galactiboy who also did an incredible job.

cd8aa720-7f7d-4f95-9bf9-edd642154d3f_zpseff7e698.jpg

another jason part 6 will be awesome! just wondering if you will be putting the cut in the side of his head this time? im not sure if last time you decided not to put it in or forgot. Im just curious?

really looking forward to this

This one will have the machete slice in the side. It will also be more size appropriate for larger bodies and come with a new mask! :)

Here is Caine's beautiful Clarence Boddicker sculpt! He definitely did NOT burn the ****ing money on this one :wink1:. Still waiting on finding some suitable glasses.

Thanks again Caine! Painted by galactiboy who also did an incredible job.

View attachment 99250

Awesome! Thanks for posting pics!

Love it! Do you have one for sale?

I do, PM coming :)

Back