Cagoda's Customs Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Forgot to add two pics- I updated my Nikto head sculpt with more detail, this is the head that I'm doing for Lathe. Might make a Vedain and Vizam too.

Attachments

• 0-8.jpeg
    0-8.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 0-9.jpeg
    0-9.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 27
Thanks guys! I love the support!

Tali- long story short I'm doing the legless version of Max, for two reasons: 1) apparently the legless version is canon and not screen accurate and 2) soooo much less work not having to sculpt the legs, since he's a massive chore already lol

Here's some Max Rebo updates, and a stupid pic trying to be funny but not really funny using my Skiff Guards and Tessek. It's meant to look like Tessek is drunk, they're taking a cool guy pic, and Luke is randomly kicking the air in the background lol.

On that note, Lathe is almost done, as evidenced in my pic.

Edit: The bigger piano is the size Talibane recommended based on his and my calculations.
Wow, that's looking awesome! The size is looking much better and as I expected, I already like your clay sculpted Max much better than the 3D file Max sculpts out there currently. Just like with Amanaman, you are somehow able to capture the look of the undulating latex skin so perfectly, it's kind of uncanny (like the way the light catches your Amana skin sculpt.) I'd argue that the way you do this is better than SSC or HT could be able to deliver in that area.
This is the reason I'm still so looking forward to your Ephant Mon. :lecture No pressure. :impatient: :lol

Is the Max/organ going to be available soon or will you still need a few months to tweak?

Here are a couple of minor notes on your max - the snout needs to be lengthened, as well as the left ear (the ref pic doesn't quite line up so the ear doesn't need to be lengthened as much as the red line shows.

51427948821_5dcd6b0085_o.png

51427193437_16a42e2bd5_o.png

Last edited:
Tali, thank you! It means a lot that you like my sculpts! I really appreciate the suggested updates, those are really good points. Definitely going to make the snout and ears longer! It's always nice to have additional eyes on for improvements.

I'd LOVE to have Rebo done soon but realistically it might be a few months- just trying to be as accurate as possible, but I also don't want to take forever lol. I'm also dying to finish Ephant Mon too.

That’s looking pretty stellar. Tali always comes them with the behind the scenes pics, and his tweaks and suggestions will certainly help, but you’ve already done some great work.

Thanks Stryker! And yeah Tali always comes through with the behind the scenes lol I'm convinced he IS Lucasfilm 🤣

Minor updates- still chugging away at Rebo, but I managed to do a Vedain in addition to my in progress Lathe, Kithaba, and Barada.

Attachments

• 0.jpeg
    0.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 25
Back