Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully they'll be on the production blog today.

Man I hope so.

If the "announcement" ends up being nothing more than just that, it'll be the definition of anti-climatic.

The wait for these has been looooooong enough. Personally I'd rather they waited and had it ready to order before showing us the photo.

Why were people thinking something would be reveled today?

Why not? It has been long enough. It would follow similar to their tease on Thursday with a full reveal the next week Tuesday. I figured they just did it on Friday because of May 4th. It isn't unreasonable to think that.

Man I hope so.

If the "announcement" ends up being nothing more than just that, it'll be the definition of anti-climatic.

The wait for these has been looooooong enough. Personally I'd rather they waited and had it ready to order before showing us the photo.

Seriously anti-climactic! What was the point of showing a picture of something we already knew was in the works without a pre-order????:gah:

Is it really that big a deal guys? The droids look awesome, and that's comforting information that we didn't have prior to that preview. They'll go up for preorder when they're ready just like everything else.

Is it really that big a deal guys? The droids look awesome, and that's comforting information that we didn't have prior to that preview. They'll go up for preorder when they're ready just like everything else.

But...but...I've been waiting for these SINCE 1977!!!!!!!!! :explode:

633673966875656096-Patience1.jpg

The things I love are comics, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars OT. I have Marvel and LoTR PFs but the only OT PFs I would have wanted (Vader & Fett) came out when I was a broke college student and the affordable ones now don't entice me much so this set might be my 1st SW PFs. I won't hazard to guess the price, if they are $650+ I'll just sadly have to pass and wait for Chewie (it will happen one day...).

Back