Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

if the emporer on throne is $500, these will cost more for sure.

Yeah, my feeling is with lights, articulation, option for 2-legged or 3-legged Artoo, plus all his opening compartments and doodads, plus the 3 years plus of R&D, these won't be cheap. Plus standard PF's are coming in at between $300 and $350 these days. Times that by 2...

My bad, I think you guys are right, that if they add all the goodies as of light, articulation, 3rd leg for R2 etc, I would guess then aroun $749 ��

We may have to accept the possibility there could be a lot of plastic involved in these especially with articulating parts and so many light up features. Plus polystone in both of these as a set would be heavy on the shipping.

you guys are throwing $ like its peanuts ... The Kotobukiya Duo were about $120 when they came out if I remember right. Ok, they are 1/6 scale.. plastic.. no articulation.. but still.
I think everything over $450 would be overpriced

$350 for 3PO and $200 for R2 is what it should be imo,but this is SS remember,see Wolf LSF for example

$350 for 3PO and $200 for R2 is what it should be imo,but this is SS remember,see Wolf LSF for example

I'd almost go with this except R2 would be around $250 so a combo of 600 but I'm expecting anything up to 700.

We may have to accept the possibility there could be a lot of plastic involved in these especially with articulating parts and so many light up features. Plus polystone in both of these as a set would be heavy on the shipping.

wtf no plastics! if i wanted plastics, i did buy some medicom crap version.

Actually, The Koto's are 1/7. Excellent too.

I think these won't be less than $600 IMHO. Been loading up on reward points for them. Either them of the Landspeeder.

the koto droids were underscaled compared to the rest of the line - more like 1/8, but still very nice.

I would not be surprised if the set cost $700. the sad thing is that SS could do a weathered version for the exclusive and a prestine version for the regular...forcing me to buy both.

the koto droids were underscaled compared to the rest of the line - more like 1/8, but still very nice.

I would not be surprised if the set cost $700. the sad thing is that SS could do a weathered version for the exclusive and a prestine version for the regular...forcing me to buy both.

I don't see type of exclusive happening. But I would totally see them doing a version later with weathering, like they did with the C-3PO bust. Just so they can try and get the most out of their development.

I don't care what it cost at this point. I just want to see the duo released. At least give us some kind of update as to when it may possibly be previewed. It has been far too long in the making.

these will drop somewhere between $750 - $850. Threepio has articulation, light-up features and minor posability. Artoo has light-up features, switch-out accessories, possibly a retractable middle leg. Add this into a unique base for the two and the price fits IMO.

If there is an exclusive, I think it will be an attachment for Artoo (ie Luke's lightsaber from ROTJ or the antenna he used on Hoth)

I don't see type of exclusive happening. But I would totally see them doing a version later with weathering, like they did with the C-3PO bust. Just so they can try and get the most out of their development.

you're right, that is more likely to happen.

Back