Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

I wonder if there will be any articulation with either of these guys. You would think there would be something, especially since they will be in the "PF" category.

Yes, it's supposed to be posable in different ways. I think C-3PO can at least pose his waist, probably his head and maybe his arms. I would imagine R2-D2 would at least be able to rotate his head, hopefully be posed with two legs or 3

six_million1.jpg

:lol SMDM sound (((((nanananananananan)))))

I'm really excited for this piece...but I'm thinking we will be seeing this at sdcc. I hope I'm wrong, but given the engineering going into this I think its going to be mind blowing...iconic if not better then the speeder bike and scout trooper.

I'm really excited for this piece...but I'm thinking we will be seeing this at sdcc. I hope I'm wrong, but given the engineering going into this I think its going to be mind blowing...iconic if not better then the speeder bike and scout trooper.

I am not sure it will top the speederbike in mind blowing. That sucker came out of no where and was just amazing. It wasn't anything anyone expected. There has been to much build up to this.

I am not sure it will top the speederbike in mind blowing. That sucker came out of no where and was just amazing. It wasn't anything anyone expected. There has been to much build up to this.

True about the build up, however I'm hoping given the articulation, light features, and extra goodies in artoo, this will be mind blowing...however you are right the 1/4 speeder bike is still my fav and the only PF I bought thus far.

Damn let down again. I keep thinking there’s something new here every time I open this thread. SSC needs to let out some new news this piece. My most anticipated PF ever to be announced.

Damn let down again. I keep thinking there’s something new here every time I open this thread. SSC needs to let out some new news this piece. My most anticipated PF ever to be announced.

Cant agree more !!

I am keen in this piece, high chance the price tag will scare me away.
Any chance this being in the 400+ price range?

I am keen in this piece, high chance the price tag will scare me away.
Any chance this being in the 400+ price range?

Not likely, since it's essentially two figures, and their both pretty complex with high development time. I wouldn't be surprised if this is like $800-$1,000

Not likely, since it's essentially two figures, and their both pretty complex with high development time. I wouldn't be surprised if this is like $800-$1,000

If C3PO and R2 comes together at $800-$1000, I will give a serious thought about purchasing.

that price range will be outrageous and a slap in the face of every ss sw fan !!

I would take a $400 - $450 price tag but not more ! The emperor with throne has it what would be a price for this duo

Is it though? Don't forget that Tarkin comes with a large droid himself. R2 will be rather small as a PF -- there's no reason to think that he would be more expensive than a full sized PF, IMHO.

I'm thinking $800 as well for the pair given the Biker scout and speeder was this price. They will have articulation, light up features...and biggest reason, people will pay this amount.
I hope I'm wrong on the price and its cheaper...:pray:

Is it though? Don't forget that Tarkin comes with a large droid himself. R2 will be rather small as a PF -- there's no reason to think that he would be more expensive than a full sized PF, IMHO.

So far they've spent at least 3 years in development, R2 isn't as tall as a human but still a pretty good size, with completely unique parts.

And C-3PO is probably more expensive, with the gold finish and posability and things like that.

I think $800 is the absolute maximum, boy-we're-really-pushing-it-now price for the pair. $1000 would be beyond the pale. Why would 1.5 PFs (which is basically what the droids would be) cost more than three times the price of something like the Great Ultron PF?

Back