Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone know if the EX R2 and 3PO come on their own seperate base?

If so that might be just the thing that pushes me to the reg version.

Has anyone ever been on a waitlist then also ordered the reg to be safe?? Then when the EX converts you choose to drop the reg version. Do you still get nailed for the NRD on the reg edition?

This is my question right now as well. WL for EX wondering if I should order the regular to at least have something.

What's wrong with SS? If they wanted to give us this:
starwars.jpg

Why did they switched places on the PF?... :dunno

The shiny C3PO looks much better to me. Something looks off with the other one.

I think it's the lighting. Both versions seem to have arms that are a tad to long.

I don't know. The more I look at the regular version the more i like it. But I know that Shine will Pop on the the EX versions.

What to do, what to do??

This is my question right now as well. WL for EX wondering if I should order the regular to at least have something.

It's not like the regular is going to be hard to get later down the road and for about $75 less from a retailer.

R2 is not mounted on the base according to SS. you might also pin 3PO on the other side... but yep.. agree.. little mistakes like this can piss people off

the only reason why I would consider to order with SS for the regular would be flex pay.. 750 is hard to swallow !

So does anyone know if the EX R2 and 3PO come on their own seperate base?

If so that might be just the thing that pushes me to the reg version.

Has anyone ever been on a waitlist then also ordered the reg to be safe?? Then when the EX converts you choose to drop the reg version. Do you still get nailed for the NRD on the reg edition?

I did just that but will probably keep both versions and use one for trade bait down the road. I kinda like the reg better anyways.

EX is separate bases with clean finish--no weathering. That's the only difference. And the EX is $25 more

Right now I like the EX better and so I put in a WL for it a couple hours ago but now I am wondering if I should order a reg version so I don't get left totally out in the dust. If I do order a reg version if my WL does convert will they refund a NRD from the regular version.

Right now I like the EX better and so I put in a WL for it a couple hours ago but now I am wondering if I should order a reg version so I don't get left totally out in the dust. If I do order a reg version if my WL does convert will they refund a NRD from the regular version.

SSC will do a onetime transfer of the NRD to another order if you decide to drop one. They may even refund it.

well it's official, sideshow twitted ex soldout. So dont think they will backtrack now to increase es or a fake sellout.

Regular looks much nicer imo. Two iconic droids as we first find them in the saga. I'll wait it out to see it eventually in hand, then hopefully have some dough for it.

I missed the EX also.

What the heck SS. No notification or anything, i'd been there if i knew.

I'm looking at the website and there is no indication of anything happening. I see the banner at the top and see the comic con and there is that red Iron man thing on the left, now it says tomorrow's new release, but yesterday it was the same picture, don't think it said tomorrow's new release.

Go back to the Calendar you had the past few years. Why change, it worked good. This does not.

Actually, that who 'experience' page is not very well thought out. Very hard to follow or find anything. They need to go back to the drawing board and redesign that whole thing.

This must be a SUPER-LOW edition size for the EX. Congrats to those who got it. PF's usually never sell-out this fast.

I personally prefer the 'weathered version' anyways. As long as they don't go to overboard with the overspray! :monkey3

Back