Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kinda becoming the norm now:monkey2

I'm glad I was part of the crazy days before SS became a money-hungry machine. I feel bad for newer collectors who never knew the craziness of the old-school pre-order.

I'd be lying if I said the TBD and NRD have pushed me away a little.

I'm glad I was part of the crazy days before SS became a money-hungry machine. I feel bad for newer collectors who never knew the craziness of the old-school pre-order.

I'd be lying if I said the TBD and NRD have pushed me away a little.

Oh yeah, I remember hitting browser refresh over and over and then hoping it wouldn't timeout before I got to hit the order button. Sideshow's entire site blocked out for a PPO. Good times. :)

Oh yeah, I remember hitting browser refresh over and over and then hoping it wouldn't timeout before I got to hit the order button. Sideshow's entire site blocked out for a PPO. Good times. :)

Hehehehe, I remember that. Crazy beautiful days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My final flex pay is still scheduled for the end of this month. We shall see what comes of it.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but it seems like it's only the standard edition that's hitting first.

Normally SSC specifically state both as separate items and so far they've not mentioned EX?

It's probably not the finish, the regular edition would just be the same finish with weathering applied on top. Could be the bases pushed the EX later than the reg, maybe they did the regular edition first before doing the EX's since there's more of them.

I will probably have cereal for dinner. Or maybe, my friend will come over and we'll order pizza. Or maybe, we'll have pizza AND cereal...
Or....Maybe, I have no clue what I'm talking about. Who the **** knows what the **** is going on.

My flex pay for the reg is still set for April 25th. No push back here.

If it's anything like my experiences so far with sideshow, they won't let you know it has been delayed until a day or so before your flexpay is due. It's a real bummer that these were originally due in January and here we are in April still twiddling thumbs. Not surprising though.:gah:

Love you sig jar_jar_stinks.

Just got some funny looks in the office for laughing loudly.

Thanks!!:hi5:
I found that picture and thought immediately of "the dude". It meshes two of my favorite movies together perfectly. Glad you got a laugh out of it and hopefully you didn't catch too much aggression from LoLing! It will not stand man! :duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyLdtG7KZvw[/ame]

Has the news that the regular droids PF will be shipped before the ex been confirmed? Thats a major bummer :( knew i should have ordered the regular :slap

Back