Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always advice against waiting for something unannounced.

Do you have other PFs? Because, if you choose to stick with only the Mythos line, due to scale differences compared to PFs, then you save yourself the trouble of that dilemma.

;)

I think we're all guilty of that, or at least have been. I'm greedy in wanting more statues after I have plenty of them. It never ends.

I'm just glad I'm pretty much out of this hobby lol
Once they were gone, didn't really miss it.
I moved on.
It kinda is a good feeling lol
Everyone is different, but something hit me and money and space, meant more to me then collecting statues of "stuff".

I got it under control and really only have a very very small collection left.

I moved on.
Everyone is different, but something hit me and money and space, meant more to me then collecting statues of "stuff".

I have en entire room just for my collection. I have my eye on a couple of pieces and once those are acquired and displayed correctly, I'm done.

I've been chipping away at a Kenner vintage collection, and that will keep me busy for a while.

I moved on.

Do you miss any of them? How about the DC coming out? Will you buy a couple? Come on wonder woman? But yes the money spent and space is a killer. I still don't know what to do with the big boxes. They take up more space then all my statues.

I moved on.

I sold a lot as well and will be selling more. Just gonna have a small collection as well. I know what you mean about the feeling.

Ah very sad day, was so looking forward to this chrome set. This set was really the true meaning to me, EX or fail. Just found out no EX droids for me......................... :(

Ok the bad news is the seller had lots of issues with SS QC coming in. SS did not have replacements for them as with all sold out rare statues. They only offer a small discount or refund. So the seller didn't have any choice if the statue comes damage. He/ she could not get replacements. I guess as picky collectors none of us would accept anything less then a new statue. So to be fair to the seller I can understand that. The good news is the seller was the a very honest seller who refunded me ASAP on the spot of my return email. In this case I'm dissapointed I didn't get the statue. But I really wanted to thank the seller for being so up front and honest. Again this has been months ago last summer. There was alot of risk on the line. I know we will all have mixed opinions. But to me I really would buy again form this person saying there's something I need again in the future. So dirty ewok is ok in my book. Over all we both learn from this and I do not blame the seller. I hope he/ she continues to be a such great person in the future. :) in the end I feel sad and happy at the same time. So I'm all good.

Alas, it was not meant to be. Very cool you found such a stand-up person to buy from. After hearing the horror stories of people taking off with other people's hard earned money and not honoring a sale, it's good to know honest people are still out there.

Are you gonna get the regular droids?

Alas, it was not meant to be. Very cool you found such a stand-up person to buy from. After hearing the horror stories of people taking off with other people's hard earned money and not honoring a sale, it's good to know honest people are still out there.

Are you gonna get the regular droids?

Yes it's the most important thing. The feeling of getting scam is one of the worst out there. I will just buy a reg later on down the road. Or maybe SS will make a chrome Droids set for ESB? :pray:

Statue's not even out yet. How does anyone know how they're going to receive it? You just being cautious and canceling? I mean, these aren't shipping are they?

Again... :dunno

Statue's not even out yet. How does anyone know how they're going to receive it? You just being cautious and canceling? I mean, these aren't shipping are they?

Again... :dunno

No way I would cancel. I even asked the seller to see if it's possible to wait on it to see what happens. The seller had too many recent SS QC and SS is not offering a replacement for many if not all of them. So the seller cancel all of his orders and offer a full refund ASAP. There's no chance because all of the sellers future PO are cancel. The seller said SS QC has made it very difficult and it's better to offer everyone a refund.

Last edited:
that should be one hefty NRD down the drain, then....

Uh yes, I feel sorry for the seller who had to refund back over 10,000.00 today. At least the seller keeps his/ her word. None the less still a very honest seller in my book. I know I didn't get what I wanted. At least I got my money back as promised if it didn't go through. I sure can't think of another seller who os honest enough to refund over 10k in one day who could have just become a unregistered user and be gone.

I always advice against waiting for something unannounced.

Do you have other PFs? Because, if you choose to stick with only the Mythos line, due to scale differences compared to PFs, then you save yourself the trouble of that dilemma.

;)

Thx Chris for the advice. I'm just really starting collecting, have several marvel bowens, kotos, hulk maquette, Wolvie/sabre/joker/alien chap pf, mythos preorders. That's about it. I think I have to get a besta cuz they are starting to pile up lol. not sure which one though, looks like a variety on ikea.com I'd love to see what Ssc would cook up for more Star Wars mythos but I would regret missing out on this PF if they didn't.

great youtube vids btw!

Last edited:
Back