Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

I would hope soon. Almost every sneak peek in the production video has been up for pre order at this point. I would put my money on an early 2012 pre order.

I'm getting the 1:1 bust anyways. My GF would kill me, literally, decapitate me, were I to get the PF as well.
How I ever convinced her that a 1:1 shiny gold bust would be a good idea, I'm baffled...

I got excited when I saw the update on this thread. I thought a PO was coming. Oh well maybe soon!

I'd buy an R2... no interest in Threepio.

Pretty sure they are gonna be offered as a set. I recall most fans saying they wanted it this way to get a matching base and not have to wait to get the other droid to go with the former.

Pretty sure they are gonna be offered as a set. I recall most fans saying they wanted it this way to get a matching base and not have to wait to get the other droid to go with the former.

It should only be sold as the pair. Its like yoda they can't sell him as a solo pf. This will top the $500 price tag

I do to recall hearing that they can't sell a stand alone Yoda in the 1:4 scale line because of some of the size restrictions in the license, so the same might be true of R2. Maybe he needs to be sold along with C-3PO to be allowed under the licensing rules.

But regardless of licensing, if you're going to get one, you're probably going to get the other. Gotta have the pair, so why not just make life easier and sell them that way? They would probably be $300 each if released individually, so if we get a set with both in the $500-550 range, it should be seen as fair pricing.

Personally I can wait for these to be released my wallet needs a breather.

I do to recall hearing that they can't sell a stand alone Yoda in the 1:4 scale line because of some of the size restrictions in the license, so the same might be true of R2. Maybe he needs to be sold along with C-3PO to be allowed under the licensing rules.

But regardless of licensing, if you're going to get one, you're probably going to get the other. Gotta have the pair, so why not just make life easier and sell them that way? They would probably be $300 each if released individually, so if we get a set with both in the $500-550 range, it should be seen as fair pricing.

R2 is actually not that small, they could easily release him by himself. I'd actually expect them to be more than $300 each, since Tarkin was $350 and is way simpler. They're both complex unique shapes with posable elements and electronics, and C-3PO has the gold finish.

R2 is actually not that small, they could easily release him by himself. I'd actually expect them to be more than $300 each, since Tarkin was $350 and is way simpler. They're both complex unique shapes with posable elements and electronics, and C-3PO has the gold finish.

Most likely it will go for 550 plus and sold as a pair

:pray::pray::pray:

PLEEEEASE make them do the shiny gold finish. The 1/4 & 1/6 Indy Arks look like crap in that matt finish. If they cheap out, I'll fly to SSC and stab whatever genius makes that fateful decision.

These PF's should be the BEST we've ever seen from any company... again, if they do them right. :pray:

[/B]

:pray::pray::pray:

PLEEEEASE make them do the shiny gold finish. The 1/4 & 1/6 Indy Arks look like crap in that matt finish. If they cheap out, I'll fly to SSC and stab whatever genius makes that fateful decision.

These PF's should be the BEST we've ever seen from any company... again, if they do them right. :pray:

I hope you're right on that one. :pray:

To make these most important figures of the saga work, exert themselves they must!

If I recall correctly, they can't do Yoda by himself because Lucas says he is a prop and SS PF line is limited to characters. Not exact, but something like that.

I don't see how the droids should be considered props even R2D2 had a little tiny man inside. I would say that is just an extravagant character costume. Right...:rotfl

Back