Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

I do find the blue/white refreshing, too, but Hulkbuster... those lights. :drool (And the epic 1:6 scale... I won't be buying this but it still blows me away. Frankly don't get the "meh" reactions to it. Figure's unprecedented and I'd expect enthusiasts to be impressed. Kind of weird to me that it's not good enough.)
It isn't that I don't find it impressive or think its not good enough. It is a pretty amazing piece admittedly, I just don't really find it very visually appealing. Its not terrible but it just doesn't do a lot for me. Especially considering its probably going to be massively expensive I'd rather put the money towards Igor if I was getting one of the bigger armors. That's just me though.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Igor, Striker, Starboost, Heartbreaker at Toy Soul

and one of the more comic book based suits weve had out of the movies... plus it fights hulk

I'd say because it has precedence in comics (as mentioned by LipSmack), part of a hugely anticipated and hyped movie, the scale and the lights. It's a beautiful figure, IMO.

Its also Blue... which doesnt scream Iron man to many people

Igor is a poor mans Hulkbuster. What a silly looking blue suit. Lol

I amount it to batman wearing a red costume, sure he's done it im sure, but its not right

All x 2. :lol

Before I decided I needed to save up for Hulkbuster armor, I definitely wanted this, but only because it reminded me of Ultramarine terminator armor so much, not because of its OMG.COOL.IRONMAN.COM -ness. :lol

But I guess for "true" Iron man fans who want a blue suit that "holds" something up in a movie for a few seconds, this will be a very iconic well spent $500 :lol

All x 2. :lol

Before I decided I needed to save up for Hulkbuster armor, I definitely wanted this, but only because it reminded me of Ultramarine terminator armor so much, not because of its OMG.COOL.IRONMAN.COM -ness. :lol

OMG how did I never notice this !!? Ive done warhammer most of my life :lol

its almost an exact rip off :rotfl

OMG how did I never notice this !!? Ive done warhammer most of my life :lol

its almost an exact rip off :rotfl

Thats the only love I had for this suit, really made me feel like there should be someone producing 1/6 40K stuff. (although theres been some cool stuff done in the customs section)

Thats the only love I had for this suit, really made me feel like there should be someone producing 1/6 40K stuff. (although theres been some cool stuff done in the customs section)

That would be a line to collect (Dark Angels ftw!)

I was hoping there would be a vid of the iron men on display.cheers Budget Stark!

Great job. Keep it up.

Igor is a poor mans Hulkbuster. What a silly looking blue suit. Lol

No it's not, have to disagree with you there. Igor has it's own role & does it nicely in Iron Man 3..., just because it's bigger than an average suit doesn't make it a comparison to another totally different suit of armour, I like them both myself & blue is cool as it individualises the suit more..., if it'd been red & gold it would've been a bit more boring (but still pretty good all the same). :)

I think Igor looks great, but Hulkbuster will be a far more memorable suit in the long run. Plus I didn't really like Iron Man 3, so I'm not keen in owning figures from the film, even though I really like the look of many of the figures. Gotta draw a line somewhere in this hobby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Igor looks great, but Hulkbuster will be a far more memorable suit in the long run. Plus I didn't really like Iron Man 3, so I'm not keen in owning figures from the film, even though I really like the look of many of the figures. Gotta draw a line somewhere in this hobby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You definitely have, very sensible. Avengers wise I only collect Iron Man..., still a lot to collect but at least it's a specific focus & not all over the place like my Star Wars collection. :)

I can really appreciate the Igor suit, but the one main problem for me is it doesn't have enough "screen time" I can't collect all of the suits( not enough room!)the only HPP suit for me is Heartbreaker ( it' just cool!)

I can really appreciate the Igor suit, but the one main problem for me is it doesn't have enough "screen time" I can't collect all of the suits( not enough room!)the only HPP suit for me is Heartbreaker ( it' just cool!)

I like them all, Igor is one of the few stand out suits though as it's totally unique..., the others all seem to have more than one version of them (Tank being the example as far as Heartbreaker is concerned). I'd love to buy them all but I doubt I'll be able to afford it so I'm currently seeing if I can get to 20. :)

I like them all, Igor is one of the few stand out suits though as it's totally unique..., the others all seem to have more than one version of them (Tank being the example as far as Heartbreaker is concerned). I'd love to buy them all but I doubt I'll be able to afford it so I'm currently seeing if I can get to 20. :)

Yeah I probably would buy all of 'em! If that is all I collected!

Yeah I probably would buy all of 'em! If that is all I collected!

I collect Doctor Who & Star Wars mainly, the Iron Man suits are a sidetrack kind of thing, resisted for ages but eventually bought just the one & now seem to be hooked. lol ;)

I collect Doctor Who & Star Wars mainly, the Iron Man suits are a sidetrack kind of thing, resisted for ages but eventually bought just the one & now seem to be hooked. lol ;)

Yeah let's hear it for The Doctor! (fan)

Yeah let's hear it for The Doctor! (fan)

Doctor Who is definitely my first passion when it comes to Sci Fi, there's a lack of collectibles though now..., well just toys about at the moment so I'm more into Star Wars collecting than I was..., always lots of Star Wars to buy & look forward too. :)

Back