Budget Stark - "First Look" AoU Hulk and Hulk Deluxe at Secret Base Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" AoU Hulk and Hulk Deluxe at Secret Base Hot Toys

"First Look" AoU Hulk and Hulk Deluxe at Secret Base Hot Toys

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" AoU Hulk and Hulk Deluxe at Secret Base Hot Toys

The skin color is clearly different.

Gonna pick this up.

Thanks for the vid.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" AoU Hulk and Hulk Deluxe at Secret Base Hot Toys

Hi Budget Stark... Thanks again for a great look of a new Hot Toys fig.. question.. can you ask, or have you asked Hot Toys how many of these new figures are created using 3D digital programs and not traditionally sculpted ? I think fans would be interested, I know I would....

Hi Budget Stark... Thanks again for a great look of a new Hot Toys fig.. question.. can you ask, or have you asked Hot Toys how many of these new figures are created using 3D digital programs and not traditionally sculpted ? I think fans would be interested, I know I would....

The staff wont know. It is like asking the checkout person at the cashier desk at Walmart/ Tescos what accounting software the finance department use.

Even if they have access to the 3d cgi files they still need major changes to actually work. If you notice hot toys actually places on the boxes and in the descriptions if a figure is sculpted and what part. If it is 3d printed they would not do that. It would say "designed by" not sculpted.

Thanks for the look, Budget Stark...looks like a good set. I liked the "comp" shots of the Avengers portrait vs. this new one....and it looks like the color difference (at least on this pictured prototype) is enough to kill the idea of simply swapping heads. Besides, I think the newer one is pretty good....

I'm actually starting to like the pants more too....they're "movie accurate" and come down well over the knee seam. Since I passed on the first version, I'm considering this set...just hate that NRD though....trying to avoid figures with that attached....but I may make an exception here....

Thanks again for the look....

Their official policy says no video. For someone like Budget stark that's there all the time eventually he would get caught and they have threatened to ban those caught. If u can take photos u can sneak a vid. Risk reward situation. For someone that spends a lot of time their and does tons of business it's not worth the risk for one two minute vid.

Either way at least we got to see some pics up close.

Their official policy says no video. For someone like Budget stark that's there all the time eventually he would get caught and they have threatened to ban those caught. If u can take photos u can sneak a vid. Risk reward situation. For someone that spends a lot of time their and does tons of business it's not worth the risk for one two minute vid.

Its a shame Secret Base have that policy, Budget Stark's vids are generally very positive and showcase the products in a good way.. I think Secret Base should lighten up, since positive vids encourage pre-orders.. it's a re-run of Record label accountants not realising that YouTube vids using tracks by their artists, creates sales on iTunes, Amazon etc.
:slap

Here's an actual video of the deluxe hulk. Not photos like budget stark

First look ! Hot Toys- Avengers :Age Of Ultron -HULK 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE - YouTube

I thought the op said you can't take videos at the base any longer

Toy Zone D took "secret" video footage of the figures as the restriction of no video footage is still in force at Secret Base. As he only has 50 odd subscribers, Hot Toys/ Secret Base staff are unlikely to find out.

Several Hot Toys staff and Secret Base staff subscribe to my channel so they see what I upload. I conduct myself honestly and don't bend the rules in an attempt to gain an advantage. Any collector can do what I do if they are in HK.

Toy Zone D took "secret" video footage of the figures as the restriction of no video footage is still in force at Secret Base. As he only has 50 odd subscribers, Hot Toys/ Secret Base staff are unlikely to find out.

Several Hot Toys staff and Secret Base staff subscribe to my channel so they see what I upload. I conduct myself honestly and don't bend the rules in an attempt to gain an advantage. Any collector can do what I do if they are in HK.
There's certainly no point in you getting yourself in trouble by going against the rules.

I'm satisfied with the photo videos you've been able to provide. Thanks again.

Its a shame Secret Base have that policy, Budget Stark's vids are generally very positive and showcase the products in a good way.. I think Secret Base should lighten up, since positive vids encourage pre-orders.. it's a re-run of Record label accountants not realising that YouTube vids using tracks by their artists, creates sales on iTunes, Amazon etc.
:slap

They don't alwaysxlead to more sales.

And not every vid leads to preorders. And when u have a bunch of people standing in front of the only proto taking 20 minute videos people get upset. Not all videos are positive. It's their store.

They don't alwaysxlead to more sales.

And not every vid leads to preorders. And when u have a bunch of people standing in front of the only proto taking 20 minute videos people get upset. Not all videos are positive. It's their store.

1250702987_rat-fight.gif

Back