BuddyGus's GI JOE Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyGus

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I figured I would share a few customs I am working on. Forgive me, my picture taking skills suck @$$. And I know that my custom skills are not on par with most of the folks on here. Anyway, enjoy (I guess) and comments, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.

Beginnings of a Para-Viper. Restpect to Elvis for the idea and inspiration. His stuff rocks.

Cool thing about this one is that my son and I are working on it together. :1-1:

Thats what turns an awesome hobby made of your memories into an amazing hobby shared by generations.

Thanks guys.

Yeah Nil, he is 16 so needless to say his memories of GI Joe and mine are different. I am turning him on to RAH stuff. He is painting and modding the chute for the para right now. He wants to try and do Recondo next.

Funny thing, we were looking at parts for a Falcon custom and then it was announced. When he mentioned Recondo, I joked that SSC would probably announce it right after we finish. He said well, I can just keep the custom in my room then. So it sounds like the hobby is taking root.

Like 'em all but the Para Viper stood out for me, the Soviet tankers helmet looks suited for a parachutist as a helmet liner.

Uploading some more pics of the para-viper. My boy finished up painting the chute today. I had to ditch the floatation vest, just to bulky. Using the spare Firefly sculpt because, well, it has been sitting in the box for the past year or so.

Need to get his weapons and add some other things. Gotta figure out what I am gonna do with the wire/tube that was attached to the mask originally.

anyway, enjoy

View attachment 48348

View attachment 48349

View attachment 48350

View attachment 48351

Back