Brundlefly maquette worth getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
016ai.jpg

Must admit that I was extremely surprised at how disgusting and cool it really is.. Love it :D

Damn, I just realized mine shipped while I was getting ready to move. It's still in the shipping box in the basement somewhere!

I still cant believe Fly 2 statue still for sale at Sideshow...only 250 made and awesome 1/6 scale Horror piece...Crazy!

WOW WOW WOW thats one ugly mother. I would be ashamed to have this up in my collection not that its not a good statue but its just freakin weird and what do you say to people that visit your home when they look at you like your a serial killer.

WOW WOW WOW thats one ugly mother. I would be ashamed to have this up in my collection not that its not a good statue but its just freakin weird and what do you say to people that visit your home when they look at you like your a serial killer.

You tellem "Get the FK out!"

This statue looks awesome!The Fly is horror masterpiece.Very good horror movie.

Hey guys, several members know me and of my videos on YouTube..I'm looking for this brundlefly piece... If anyone has one, PM me..

Thanks

this movie is really good but this statue is too gross to own, i could never eat around this freaky thing

This piece is great. I've always wanted one and I still haven't gotten the McFarlane figure yet. Maybe its time to finally get both.

Back