Bruce wayne return? - comic spoilers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want someone to drop some knowledge on me...

did the writer once say in an interview that bruce's fate would be worse than death?

i haven't read the comics. so...can someone tell me...how the hell is him getting lost in time or whatever, much worse than death??

did the writer once say in an interview that bruce's fate would be worse than death?

i haven't read the comics. so...can someone tell me...how the hell is him getting lost in time or whatever, much worse than death??

Couldn't tell you. To me comics are in a state of disarray except for a few out there. Too many events and too many different writers take on characters. I think the fate worse than death is when the do a crossover with Mickey and Minnie and gets his assets handed to him

ok i dont get this whole time travel thingy...shouldn't this be a continuity of RIP? and where was there anything about time in that book? he disappeared after a helicopter crash...i'm confused....

ok i dont get this whole time travel thingy...shouldn't this be a continuity of RIP? and where was there anything about time in that book? he disappeared after a helicopter crash...i'm confused....

Final Crisis followed directly on from RIP, the helicopter crash was made reference to in a conversation between Bruce and Alfred.

This may be blasphemy but I don't want Wayne back. I've been bored with Bruce for a while and I've really enjoyed the Richard Grayson version.

Its one of the reasons why I love The Flash and Green Lantern because of the sense of legacy and history with various people taking the mantle and making individual contributions.

Always thought Batman fans were a bit shortsighted attaching themselves to Wayne especially since Batman is supposed to be symbolic representation of justice to the citizens of Gotham.

why you hatin on Wizard??? How do you read it by accident?:lol

Ugh, how do I even begin to convey my disdain for Wizard? it's overpriced, their format sucks, every other page is an ad, they're more interested in running conventions than making a quality mag, their articles are redundant. But's just stuff off the top of my head. But hey, if you like reading it, then more power to ya! and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way either. How do you read a wizard mag by accident? You know, you sit down to take the browns to the superbowl, reach for that stack of mags piled behind you on top of the tank and you grab an old wizard from when it was decent.

This may be blasphemy but I don't want Wayne back. I've been bored with Bruce for a while and I've really enjoyed the Richard Grayson version.

Its one of the reasons why I love The Flash and Green Lantern because of the sense of legacy and history with various people taking the mantle and making individual contributions.

Always thought Batman fans were a bit shortsighted attaching themselves to Wayne especially since Batman is supposed to be symbolic representation of justice to the citizens of Gotham.
stfubaby2.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3
I kid Mike, I kid lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think the fate worse than death is the realization that wherever or whenever he goes, he never escapes being the batman. No rest or peace for old Brucie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

that has to be the DUMBEST _____ I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!:banghead

this is one of the reasons why i will stick to either the animation series, or the films from the nolanverse.

the comics...wtf??

nonetheless...sadly, when nolans trilogy comes to an end, i hope someone that is just as good as nolan can step in and continue from what nolan set up. he laid the ground work, as long as the next director stays away from 'camp' and nippled suits, we should be good.

To be fair though, you have to understand that DC in particular has 60+ years worth of continuity to contend with, sounds easy enough but just imagine how many stories, editors, writers, artists, reboots, etc etc that would entail? it boggles the mind truly. But, yes I also wish DC would ONCE and for all streamline their realities and worlds. They tried with Zero Hour, Hypertime, and the umpteenth crisis and I'm still confused. The forthcoming Batman, Superman Earth 1 reboots aren't helping things along either.

Actually, his fate worse than death is...

Getting it caught in his zipper!!!!

How do you read a wizard mag by accident? You know, you sit down to take the browns to the superbowl, reach for that stack of mags piled behind you on top of the tank and you grab an old wizard from when it was decent.

Tha's how I read it on purpose:lol

I actually love the ads, the funny letters and the irreverent humour, some levity that is lacking in comics nowadays i guess

this is one of the reasons why i will stick to either the animation series, or the films from the nolanverse.

the comics...wtf??

nonetheless...sadly, when nolans trilogy comes to an end, i hope someone that is just as good as nolan can step in and continue from what nolan set up. he laid the ground work, as long as the next director stays away from 'camp' and nippled suits, we should be good.

If ever Batgirl shows up in the movies (which I hope not) I would like her to have a nipple suit.

I think a fate worse then death if he had travel through Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. I think we would see Bruce laugh himself to death or he may just pick up a gun and they could continue the :rip series

Last edited:
To be fair though, you have to understand that DC in particular has 60+ years worth of continuity to contend with, sounds easy enough but just imagine how many stories, editors, writers, artists, reboots, etc etc that would entail? it boggles the mind truly. But, yes I also wish DC would ONCE and for all streamline their realities and worlds. They tried with Zero Hour, Hypertime, and the umpteenth crisis and I'm still confused. The forthcoming Batman, Superman Earth 1 reboots aren't helping things along either.

There's no reason they can't tell "Batman" stories without ignoring previous continuity. I don't mean contradict, I mean ignore, as in telling standalone stories.

Those are always far superior.

Also, can you explain your signature? What are convention sketches, and why should we say no to them? I'm genuinely curious.

Back