Brother Production - Thief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to get one of these any body recommend another de Niro head sculpt from heat and would this fit the new hot toys bodies ?

I received this figure yesterday (first brothers production) The body is a piece of ****. So I switched it out to a narrow TT. Took some dremel work to the sculpt and whatnot. Here's some pics ........

IMG_0477_zps3ac0aedc.jpg

Pretty cool. Looks like the 5 o clock shadow isn't as prominent and he has more or a stache and goatee like in the movie.

Pretty cool. Looks like the 5 o clock shadow isn't as prominent and he has more or a stache and goatee like in the movie.

Yeah the sculpt could use a good Skiman repaint or something.

So what are the thoughts on this? Aside from the body how are he clothes & accessories?

Imho it's just as good as anything HT's has released. The suit, shirt and tie I mean. The accessories are pretty decent too. All in all it's an awesome pickup for $99.

Yeah the sculpt could use a good Skiman repaint or something.

Imho it's just as good as anything HT's has released. The suit, shirt and tie I mean. The accessories are pretty decent too. All in all it's an awesome pickup for $99.

$99 dollars ? Where you find that price ? £111 the cheapest, that's $170

Pretty good all around. Needs the red planet toys deniro headsculpt tho

That's exactly the plan my man! :yess:

It looks pretty decent, especially for the money. Do the clothes fit tighter or more loosely on the TTM18. And are the hands ard or soft?

Just got this. $104 including shipping.
Quite decent figure, but body need to be replaced.
heat3_zps718c44fd.jpg

heat2_zps480470a6.jpg

Use scarface headsculpt temporarily to form "Heat"
heat1_zps4de63804.jpg

Just got this. $104 including shipping.
Quite decent figure, but body need to be replaced.
heat3_zps718c44fd.jpg

heat2_zps480470a6.jpg

Use scarface headsculpt temporarily to form "Heat"
heat1_zps4de63804.jpg

God that blitzway tony gets worse by the day, so glad I sold mine, looks like Ben Stiller from tropic thunder doing a Pacino impression lol cool figs, the de Niro could do with a repaint, I still want it tho

Back