Brother Production - Thief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates? I'm having a hard time getting answers to why the DeNiro figure is taking so long. Someone help! Please

Not trying to be glib, but this is what you get when you buy bootlegs from overseas manufacturers. This board is filled with people complaining about delayed release dates. This is nothing new. You just deal with it.

Not trying to be glib, but this is what you get when you buy bootlegs from overseas manufacturers. This board is filled with people complaining about delayed release dates. This is nothing new. You just deal with it.

Equally non-glib but how is that in any way different to non-bootleg manufacturers, whos product release dates are equally delayed?

Equally non-glib but how is that in any way different to non-bootleg manufacturers, whos product release dates are equally delayed?

Because you can at least get an updated release date from 'legitimate' manufacturers, i.e companies that have customer service departments that respond to inquiries.

And further when legitimate companies delay products, they provide an updated release date, not just leave people in the lurch.

Doesn't look anything like James Caan.

Now that also was a good film:)

Yeah seen this before I have something similar already with the blue pinstripe suit but my head sculpt is really poor, this is an improvement but I am going with a custom head for mine like the one shown on page 1

Pretty solid figure. Not interested though. Love the movie. I wish one of these small companies made a figure I really dug. These guys made the Cobb figure too, right? Exception. :lol

I do hate the body they give us so much. I already replaced it for Dom Cobb. I will say that it is kinda cool to have a body right away for posing while you wait for the true type to come in the mail.

Guys who are panicking on this. Don't. Brothers production often delays its not the place you ordered from. I think the deniro taxi driver was delayed a year before it came out

And after some ran to start my day... this dude finally shows up at my door.:yess:
BobbyDontheRun.jpg

Until I get Scarface.... He'll be fine right here.
DeNiroisHomeNov8.jpg

They sent a pair of blue almost aqua color glasses :/ Weak. Ima get some aviators on line if I can find some that kinda look like his during the LA Shoot out. That and a new body. Plus Im building a second figure out of the second DeNiro head they gave me. Can you say "Armor Truck robbery"? Wish me luck.

I received this figure yesterday (first brothers production) The body is a piece of ****. So I switched it out to a narrow TT. Took some dremel work to the sculpt and whatnot. Here's some pics ........

IMG_0477_zps3ac0aedc.jpg

IMG_0481_zps712e2ede.jpg

IMG_0485_zps66c85625.jpg

Not bad for $99. And it came with a second sculpt too.

Back