Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why shows don't just call it separate seasons instead of part 1 and part 2. Especially Breaking Bad it will be close to a year between the two parts and really it ended like a regular season would. Either way I can't wait for July! As sad as I am that its the last season I'm happy they aren't dragging it out like most tv shows do now a days.

I'm hoping the ending just doesn't feel rushed. I felt like the end of the the first half of the season felt a little abrupt.

Do any of you have iPhones? If so, may I recommend the free "Go Fring yourself" app (it might be on Android, too). I'll try to figure out a way to share mine on here, but it's an official AMC app that does a really great job of putting your face into Fring's head during the iconic "nursing home" scene. You can either get a picture or a video.

This is a bit off topic but I just got this In my email

Mezco Toyz is Pleased To Announce Their Licensing Agreement with Sony Pictures Consumer Products for Breaking Bad Merchandise!

New York- Mezco Toyz is thrilled to announce it will be creating a line of collectibles for the acclaimed groundbreaking AMC series Breaking Bad. Mezco will be offering an assortment of merchandise for the Breaking Bad license including: Mez-Itz, action figures, bobbleheads, accessories, paperweights and plush. Many of the designs for these soon to be sought after products will be available for viewing at www.mezcotoyz.com, and at the 2013 International Toy Fair in February.

Damien Glonek, Project Manager at Mezco Toyz, says, “From the moment I watched the first episode, I knew that Mezco Toyz should be making collectibles for this series. Mezco’s award winning Design Team is working around the clock, watching episodes and designing product. We are truly capturing the spirit of Breaking Bad and turning it into collectibles that both hardcore fans and casual viewers will enjoy.”

There were no teaser images but hopefully we see something before toy fair

I don't know, would you even want to try after Trevor's chemistry teacher? That's arguably the most realistic sculpt I've ever seen.

I don't know, would you even want to try after Trevor's chemistry teacher? That's arguably the most realistic sculpt I've ever seen.

True. I certainly need to go no further than Trev's Walt. HOWEVER... Jesse and Fring (as good as Rocco's sculpts are) would be better served with smaller headsculpts. Also the Jess outfit would be great to have.

I still can't believe they're happening. I can see a lineup like Pilot Walt in the green top and skivvies with gun, slacker Jesse, hazmat suit versions, Gus, Mike...awesome!

do you think they'll start off with a Mez-Itz figure or just jump right into things with a 6" scale like they did with Heroes?

Clash-of-the-Titans-Perseus.jpg

review_heroes1_1.jpg

Bryan Cranston won a SAG award for his acting on this show, and in his acceptance speech he says quote "to my lovely wife and daughter Robin". I heard that and I thought, What? It made it sound like they were the same person.
If he said, my wife______ and my daughter robin, then that would have been most descriptive. He could also have said, "my wife and my daughter, or even possible my wife and daughter, though that is somewhat iffy, but to say wife and daughter and only give ONE name???
You didn't MARRY your daughter, did you Mr. Cranston??

Reminds me of that Bill Hicks joke about some people from the South, "I met a guy and he says "this is my wide and sister", and there was ONE girl standing there...
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C99eZY4V5w8&list=PL76CE87EE2E003F74[/ame]
2:09 in the vid...

Last edited:
Back