Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought I'd share these here, also in the 'breaking bits" thread... so sorry for the doubling up... couple of doodles I did in the past week...

LOVE this show... was late to the party, but have DEVOURED it all!!!

hope y'all like 'em!!

8016716666_0f261eafd6_z.jpg

8016714457_15ee5f0f8c_z.jpg

cheers,
-r.

thought I'd share these here, also in the 'breaking bits" thread... so sorry for the doubling up... couple of doodles I did in the past week...

LOVE this show... was late to the party, but have DEVOURED it all!!!

hope y'all like 'em!!

cheers,
-r.

Very nice, what medium did you use? Copics?

thanks guys... mean a lot... been bummed about work SO much... it's really nice to have the pieces be appreciated.

Loki... they are on really rough cardboard... I really like the texture and mid-tones it gives... drawn with a pentel brush pen, grey tones with copics, yes... and white pencil for highlights... if you look on my website, www.ronboyd.com, there's an indy piece that's similar, only with slightly higher grade paper... love the midtone paper look...

again... thanks a lot folks!! really!
luv,
-r.

thanks guys... mean a lot... been bummed about work SO much... it's really nice to have the pieces be appreciated.

Loki... they are on really rough cardboard... I really like the texture and mid-tones it gives... drawn with a pentel brush pen, grey tones with copics, yes... and white pencil for highlights... if you look on my website, www.ronboyd.com, there's an indy piece that's similar, only with slightly higher grade paper... love the midtone paper look...

again... thanks a lot folks!! really!
luv,
-r.

The rough cardboard definitely gives it a unique and awesome look. Almost like homemade graffiti.

Back