Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I'm pretty sure that Gale's purpose was to cook for the cartel, not to take over for Walter.

And Walter had to go and screw that plan up royally. :slap

It seems like this was the one ep that put all the pieces together. This is why Jesse was going on all those runs with Mike, to train him for this big showdown, and of course the Gale thing clicked for me finally.

I just think it's interesting how we're not even really rooting for Walter to succeed anymore. He's more or less just an ass now.

It seems like we're rooting for Hank now, which is ironic because he was an ass when the show started. Of course, he was an ass at the beginning of the season but. . . yeah, okay I don't know where I'm going with this. :lol

All the characters are more or less jerks, Jesse was selling meth to the kids who were trying to recover. Skyler was all too clear about how she ____ed Ted. . . man, THAT one really pissed me off.

Walter Jr's cool. Hell, maybe HE'S gonna turn out to be the hero by the time it's all said and done.

The flavour of this show is one of tragedy I think. That's what I love about the character development - everybody pretty much started with a clean slate, and the tide of events and the decisions each player has made along the way has taken them in directions that have compromised their values or morality. Hank and Walt Jnr have been constant though.

I dont believe Gale was going to go with the cartel,as Gus wasnt forced into a corner until recently.He didnt need to cook for them.

Amazing episode last night...these last three episodes are going to be crazy!

I dont believe Gale was going to go with the cartel,as Gus wasnt forced into a corner until recently.He didnt need to cook for them.

I'm of the mind that Gus knew it was coming. He's a pretty brilliant tactician. It's not too farfetched for him to create a back-up plan.

So, I'm pretty sure that Gale's purpose was to cook for the cartel, not to take over for Walter.

And Walter had to go and screw that plan up royally. :slap

It seems like this was the one ep that put all the pieces together. This is why Jesse was going on all those runs with Mike, to train him for this big showdown, and of course the Gale thing clicked for me finally.

If Gale's purpose was to cook for the cartel then why was Mike going to kill Walter at the laundry mat.

If Gale's purpose was to cook for the cartel then why was Mike going to kill Walter at the laundry mat.

I don't know. :lol

Okay, so maybe I didn't think that plan through all the way.

Just finished season 2 :)

What an amazing show! I ranked both s1 & s2 10/10 but I do actually prefer s2 a little more

I love the character Saul he is hilarious!!!

Start s3 tonight

Great ending. Two episodes left until the final season finale. I was slightly bummed when I heard season 5 will be the last but at least they are going out with a bang in an extra-long season .

I liked the Godfather homage (oranges) with Ted, that was pretty funny.

I hope Hank reveals he's just been playing Walt this whole time. He seems like he'd be far too intelligent to not see that Walt is hiding something.

That ending shot creeped me out.

Great show tonight. Glad they're not going to try and dragged it out another season. Better to go out on top and not "jump the shark". It's a great ride.

Wow, two great endings in a row....I'm definitely interested to see where the writers go next season.

How does Skylar giving Ted $600,000 not leave Walt with $125,000?
Doesn't he have like $7 million stored down there?

How does Skylar giving Ted $600,000 not leave Walt with $125,000?
Doesn't he have like $7 million stored down there?

Walt actually needs $500k to pay the guy to relocate him and his family.

Also, the $7.5 million was his salary for an entire year working for Gus...it's only been a few months (3 maybe?) that he's been working for him.

So the $600k that went to Ted, the money spent on buying the car wash ($800k ?), Hank's medical bills, plus all the money they spend on Saul's services, I can see how there'd be less than the $500k needed stored under the house.

did walt laughing remind anyone else of joker last laugh scene from batman 1989 ?

rpXza.jpg

Last edited:
I keep thinking how do they top themselves and they keep doing it. But nothing beats last week's mass poisoning.

And jesse should really give Walt a break since the hatred from Gus stems from Walt saving jesse when he ran over those 2 dealers.

And jesse should really give Walt a break since the hatred from Gus stems from Walt saving jesse when he ran over those 2 dealers.

If you go back and watch previous seasons, you really start to notice how Walt treated Jesse like ____. . . all. the. time.

If I was Jesse I wouldn't help Walt, either. "He saved me from the dealers, I killed Gale to save him, we're squared up, now stop treating me like dirt." It's interesting how your perspective changes, when I was watching the show from beginning to end, I was just thinking "Jesse keeps ____ing up". . . now when I go back and watch earlier episodes I'm like "Jeez, Walt's being a ******, he's always yelling at Jesse and telling him he's useless". Also, remember that Walt essentially blackmailed Jesse into helping him cook meth anyways. I really don't feel bad for Walt anymore. He has totally created all of these problems for himself.

I just went back and watched "Phoenix", y'know the episode where Walt just stands over Jesse's girlfriend and watches as she dies and does nothing to help her. . . and steals the meth from him, and then blames HIM for it. . . yeah, I don't feel bad for Walt at all. :pfft:

Back