Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

"I won." ____ing awesome.

That was great.

Spoiler Spoiler:

holy ____ing shat, what a ending. was expecting a cliff hanger with not knowing if Gus got killed or not.
Still a great season ending with it showing how ruthless Walt could be when pushed to it.

Will be interesting how all of Gus's players filter out during next season, you know that the old hired gun dude (can't recall his name) will come a knocking since his employer is now gone, he'll be looking for work now. I'm sure Sal will be good comic relief as well.

I work in the entertainment industry, so I work on sets all the time. I don't watch much of anything I work on, I need to have some of the magic left, so I wait patiently every week trying my best to avoid reading spoilers and watching teasers for "BReaking BAd."

"BReaking BAd" gets an hour of my full attention for being the best Written, Acted and Directed (everything else too) show on ANY network.

GREAT SEASON FINALE!!

holy ____ing shat, what a ending. was expecting a cliff hanger with not knowing if Gus got killed or not.
Still a great season ending with it showing how ruthless Walt could be when pushed to it.

Will be interesting how all of Gus's players filter out during next season, you know that the old hired gun dude (can't recall his name) will come a knocking since his employer is now gone, he'll be looking for work now. I'm sure Sal will be good comic relief as well.

I'm pretty sure Gus is done, unless he's coming back as some fake two-face or something.
Also I was kinda scratching my head when they showed that flower pot at the end, kind emplying Walt poisoned the kid.
If anybody can come up with a reason why, please fill me in. I guess it would be to sway Jesse to help him out. Also, how did he even get it to Brock?
I have no idea what they are gonna come up with next season. It's suppose to be the last, but c'mon. This could have been in my personal opinion, even though there's no real resolve.

"BReaking BAd" gets an hour of my full attention for being the best Written, Acted and Directed (everything else too) show on ANY network.

GREAT SEASON FINALE!!

Well said. I kept saying at work today "If anyone gets in my way of watching Breaking Bad tonight, they will pay in blood" It's really the only show I watch on TV anymore. So glad we get one more season.

"I WON" Walter White :rock

Was watching Batman Begins and the season finale come on after. I didn't bother to change the channel and got hooked and I have no idea what is going on, since I have not seen any other episodes. So glad I have Netflix. I'm going to have to check this series out.

Was watching Batman Begins and the season finale come on after. I didn't bother to change the channel and got hooked and I have no idea what is going on, since I have not seen any other episodes. So glad I have Netflix. I'm going to have to check this series out.

Oooh, that kinda sucks. A lot of the suspense probably won't hit you the same way it hit all of us since you know what happens.
All the same, check it out anyways.

Everyone's forget one thing. Mike is still alive in that Mexican Hospital. What's he going to do when he's healed and finds out what's happened.

It appears that perhaps they thought this would be the series finale and that's why it's wrapped up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still can't stop thinking about the scene where
Spoiler Spoiler:
...if anything's a testament to how crazily good & f__ked up this show is, that's it :lol

When Gus walked out I was like "No, no, NO. . . how does he keep survi. . . HOLY ____!!"

:lol

Everyone's forget one thing. Mike is still alive in that Mexican Hospital. What's he going to do when he's healed and finds out what's happened.

Yeah Mike is the name I couldn't recall. Will be interesting to see his response next season. I think he'll be like, good job and let's keep it going.:dunno maybe, maybe not.:monkey1

For anyone who didn't think Walt was truly a bad guy, EW has a nice recap of his most infamous moments.

https://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/breaking-bad-season-4-episode-13-season-finale/

There's also an interview with Vince Gilligan, in which he pretty much lays out that Walt is one bad dude

https://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/...talks-about-ending-the-season-and-the-series/

EW does bring up one of my favorite parts of the whole series, Hector's nose breathing and eye-acting. I am gonna miss that.

awesome episode! the scene between Tio and Gus was brilliant. the split second lure of the false apology and Gus' resulting vulnerability mixed with the sound of the final "for whom the bell tolls" was the show at its finest. loved the symbolism of Gus' end (remember the pink bear from earlier in the season?)… the very fact that the death of this monster makes me sad is a testimony to the writing. Walt is like the joker (complete with green shirt) and Gus was Two Face… the line between good guys and bad guys is completely blurred. love love love that the writers didn't have to go with a big cliff hanger… it is going to be a long wait for season 5.

I was on the fence before but after Sunday I said this was officially the best tv show ever. After the explosion and you see Gus, there was literally about 10 seconds of silence and dropped jaws in my living room. Just when you think everything in the world is crap ( a la stan marsh) along comes breaking bad.

The ''I won'' comment at the end was just awesome!!!

Can't wait for season 5 now :panic:

Back