Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't stop thinking about the scene where
Spoiler Spoiler:
...if anything's a testament to how crazily good & f__ked up this show is, that's it :lol

It was seriously intense...When I watched it a second time, you can see a carcass falling from the ceiling and a leg in front of the wheelchair..I assume it was Tio.

Gus adjusting his tie was priceless...and the movement of his eye socket was utterly creepy.

Amazing season Finale...

Also how they show gus's face. At first he looks ok, then we see another side of him- a grotesque side. Just like how his character is revealed in the show.

Here is my S5 predictions

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone else see Walt and Jesse's blue meth make an appearance on Walking Dead last night?

Gotta watch this again, figure out how Walt had both the opportunity to remove Jesse's cigarette from the packet and get the lily of the valley to Brock...

Edit: just been reading a write up on the show, did anyone else notice the 3rd spin of the gun pointed not back at Walt but at the lily of the valley plant?

Ok so I just watched series 3 and 4 in less than a week and this is not only the best show i have ever watched but the best thing I've ever watched in my life. It's astonishing. People saying that they hope Walt gets his comeuppance but we have to remember he is trying to protect his family above all else so everyone else is expendable. Wouldn't all of us be like that? Sure he makes bad decisions and his pride gets in the way but I think the show will make you feel sympathetic toward him if they do kill him off or gets found out. Look at Gus, the guy was such an arse but he was also a character we felt sad to see go. Exceptional writing, directing and acting.

Ok so I just watched series 3 and 4 in less than a week and this is not only the best show i have ever watched but the best thing I've ever watched in my life. It's astonishing. People saying that they hope Walt gets his comeuppance but we have to remember he is trying to protect his family above all else so everyone else is expendable. Wouldn't all of us be like that? Sure he makes bad decisions and his pride gets in the way but I think the show will make you feel sympathetic toward him if they do kill him off or gets found out. Look at Gus, the guy was such an arse but he was also a character we felt sad to see go. Exceptional writing, directing and acting.

That's the spirit :clap:)

I officially said the same thing after season 4. This is the best show to ever come on tv. Then All in the Family, the Honeymooners, and Lucy. I gave myself permission to put BB above these shows after the last episode. Yes, it's that good.

:lecture

This show is neck and neck with Sopranos for me! I can't decide but BB is such a damn good show! Walt is an amazing character for sure! Bryan Cranston is one of the most naturally gifted actors I have seen in a long time, he will be huge in hollywood from now on I am sure of it.

BB is better imo because every episode is a cliffhanger. And a good one too. Sopranos didn't have that nail biting element.

I echo all the sentiments that were mentioned before me but I personally think that the 4th season was the weakest one so far. :dunno

As for this show's end, I see Walt getting killed by Jesse for all the ____ he did to him, just my 2 cents.

Just stayed up all night finishing the last 5 episodes of season 4. What a goddamn amazing show.

Time for sleep. Love this show.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

A little late to the party, but just finished Season 4, and Holy ____! This has become one of my favorite shows,putting AMC in the lead with 3 of my top 5.

Back