Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Goorin Heisenberg Pork Pie hat, Los Pollos Hermanos car freshener, Heisenberg Mug & Walt art work in my study.

I have two 1/6 figures in the works, two t-shirts on there way to me and a tattoo booked :)

While Walt taking the ricin himself would be an ironic twist it's just not a dramatic enough way to send the old bastard out. He'll go out on his own terms, of a sort, I think but not by poison.

I too thought the Schwartz's would be good candidates for the ricin, but then I thought how would Walt administer it? They don't smoke, but they do drink wine, celebratory champagne...Dimple Pinch?

I still see this a lot and I'm not sure why people think smoking poison is a viable way to administer it? It was only hidden in the cigarette and never intended to be ingested through smoke inhalation.

I wonder if the Graymatter stock is low enough that Walt could buy a controlling interest with $80 million, providing he gets the rest back from Jack. hmm

did this little doodle thang last night... hope you guys dig it!
g9oSjR

cheers!
-r.

ugh.... it's not working!!!!!!

thanks pal... why the heck didn't mine work?!?! i'm confused and probably dum....

sigh...

thanks for posting for me!
-r.

Farm3.staticflickr is lame. It takes a couple of clicks to get the actual jpg image info.

Great work by the way.

Awesome sketch! Love it.

Wish I could have gotten one of them Goorin hats, where did you guys find them?

Back