Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started watching Breaking Bad with tonight's AMC marathon. First half hour's been good enough. Heh.

I'll DVR the whole thing over the next few days.

SnakeDoc

rewatching again... It's funny how Walt's bs excuse to the tow truck guy about spilling stuff on his pants is the same he gives to Skylar in S5.

REwatching the begining of Breaking Bad Marathon on AMC forgot how funny some this story started. From begining to End Awesome.

:clap :clap :clap

Now for something entirely different.

Aaron Paul in his NEXT big thing ..."Need For Speed" trailer.

https://youtu.be/fsrJWUVoXeM

↑↑↑Can you guys see it? Its blank for me :huh:

I wonder if he is going to start to get roles where he has to freak out and yell all the time (Because of Breaking Bad)

The movie looks interesting, but I still see a little bit of Jesse Pinkman in there

I love how todd and lydia look just like that such a simple looking drawing but impressive and funny cartoon. Again AWesome.

I'm still kinda holdin out on some type of happy ending for sunday ,but i know its just gonna be crazy as hell and a bloodbath. The only couple movie's ever think of that get away with the cash and sail away happily ever after that being few of my favorite films True Romance , Scorched, Trainspotting.

This is how Breaking Bad is gonna end.

Z2Shb4S.jpg

Back