Breaking Bad plastic bins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**16k**

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey,

So I've made my own custom crystal blue BB meth in bags and now would like to store them in tiny bins. I know a member posted a link to a site last week about where to buy some, but I can't find the link.

So anyone knows where to purchase some.

Thx for your help,

JP

Well, someone suggested in a thread I can't place anymore (the same that had a link to bins I think) about using crystals for aquariums, and it works just fine indeed. As for the bags, I found an easy way to make them. Takes a bit of practice not to make holes, but pastic bags are inexpensive, so there's room for errors.

So how? Take two sheets of plastic bag, cut them to size and weld them with a soldering iron!:D

Do you have a link to the crystals that you used for your bins? I've been trying to look for some online but can't seem to find which ones to use. Thanks.

You can also make pop rock candy to use and its actually fairly easy. That's what they used on the show. Google BB blue meth recipe and a bunch of articles and videos will come up showing how to make it.

Back