Bramble is Coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71 sold already

dammm......I'm on the fence about this but they're going fast

are the edition sizes of merc & euro known?

yeah but Noir was 50 and Powder is 200 right.

never ordered from Bamba before. if i order now do they charge up front? when's this guy coming out?

The amount doesn't matter to me, I'm not that guy. I just didn't like the pics that were up for Noir and he didn't appeal to me the way he does now with MM's killer pics.

Yes, they charge PayPal only up front. But just use your Credit Card through PayPal to pay.

Deep Powder should be here in the middle of October!!

I don't think so. They didn't get sdcc bertie and they got neither the Mort nor the Noms. These companies have to take such a huge percentage loss by selling through SS that they only do it if they either really need the exposure or to move a high volume. With less than 90 left, there won't be any left for SS either way IMO. Unless 3A starts increasing their production numbers again I think Bambaland will be the sole source.

Plus :

3A Bramble MK2_ DEEP POWDER.
Bramble is the second in the WWR line of toys.
only 200 available.
Price includes EMS shipping.
All orders placed within the first 48 hours of the pre order will receive a signed giclee.
no refunds can be given due to the limited availability of this product.
all unpaid orders will recycled with 1 hour.
exclusive to Bambaland store.

^^

Sideshow got Bertie, I'd think they'll get this one too.

Really, I don't think so with only 200 total per edition. The Berties had 500 for each edition (1150 total, with 2 EX) and the regular Desert & Dirty Deeds were on sale for a long time before then even went to SSC.

I say these will be gone within the week, especially with their cheaper price. If not, why not get it here, with no markup and no shipping fees!

Though you may be right in the end, as there will be 600 total before any EX figures that comes from NYCC or SDCC. If these look this awesome, I can't imagine how sick looking the EX editions will be!!!!

Last edited:
Nope, doesn't say anything about not being able to order multiples, so I'd assume it's kosher.
"3A Bramble MK2_ DEEP POWDER.
Bramble is the second in the WWR line of toys.
only 200 available.
Price includes EMS shipping.
All orders placed within the first 48 hours of the pre order will receive a signed giclee.
no refunds can be given due to the limited availability of this product.
all unpaid orders will recycled with 1 hour.
exclusive to Bambaland store. "

Back