Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics?

Saw a review the other night on the tube but dont think it's for me, now the Thor Action Statue on the other hand.....

Averone has pic of action cap in his collection thread, looks really great, didnt fancy the base, now if they make a similar Modern Iron man in action pose, these trio will look great

Links and discussion of drama located on another Forum deleted.

Please do not bring it here peeps, this thread is for discussing upcoming Bowen pieces.
Thanks.
x

Thank you Spidey976 :wave

The only reason the conversation was removed is that it happened on another Forum.
"It's none of our business what goes on beyond our borders " - sorry, the LOTR geek in me is showing :eek:

So, some drama that happens on another Forum including posts, threads, complaints about Admin/members of the other forum is none of this Forums business and so does not need to be linked to this site.

We are here as collectors and we discuss the things we love to collect, whatever that may be but we're not here to discuss or criticise the drama and problems that are occuring on another Forum.

I hope that helps explain it a little.
x

Last edited:
Thank you Spidey976 :wave

The only reason the conversation was removed is that it happened on another Forum.
"It's none of our business what goes on beyond our borders " - sorry, the LOTR geek in me is showing :eek:

So, some drama that happens on another Forum including posts, threads, complaints about Admin/members of the other forum is none of this Forums business and so does not need to be linked to this site.

We are here as collectors and we discuss the things we love to collect, whatever that may be but we're not here to discuss or criticise the drama and problems that are occuring on another Forum.

I hope that helps explain it a little.
x

You are welcome, and I totally get your point. However, as I am fairly new is there a place where we can discuss these type of cautionary tales??

You are welcome, and I totally get your point. However, as I am fairly new is there a place where we can discuss these type of cautionary tales??
Not really.
If you wanna discuss Bowen and anything Bowen related then by all means do so in this section.
However wanting to discuss the happenings/goings on and criticism of another Forum, not so much. Sorry.
x

Not really.
If you wanna discuss Bowen and anything Bowen related then by all means do so in this section.
However wanting to discuss the happenings/goings on and criticism of another Forum, not so much. Sorry.
x

Why not discuss the topic in general discussion..or the sand box.
Seems like an interesting topic and is still statue related.
Remove the badge and gun...see the light.

My final flex payment for the Action Captain America statue comes out tomorrow. Very excited to add this to my Action Thor and Classic Iron Man statues! Does anyone who ordered this from Sideshow know what they charged for domestic shipping? Thanks!

Bowen-Designs-Marvel-Comics-L.jpg

Bowen Designs Marvel Comics The Frankenstein Monster Statue

Randy Bowen posted a poll regarding how to proceed with this statue here:
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/marvel-bowen-designs-frankenstein-statue-sketch-20930.html
Your input in appreciated!

Back