Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's post #2816.

Thank you.

I just died a little.

She's going to look great with the rest of my Ms. Marvel stuff!

534287_10100719508865485_2039320227_n.jpg

I've since rearranged my cases, it was a little cluttered at that point. Got a new Detolf and spaced everything out.

NJ/NYC area

I live around Chicago. There's an LCS in a nearby suburb that's selling It for retail and tax. About $205. Shipping is gonna cost you about another $20 though. If you want, I can PM you their info if you want to try and work out a deal with them.

I'm surprised no one has posted about the new digital sculpts for sale already of Modern Spider-Man Museum Statue and The Kingpin Statue. They only have one digital picture each of the statues for sale so it seems kind of silly to already be selling them sense you don't have a picture of the actual statue. They both look really good and I might even be interested in The Kingpin but I'd want a real picture of the statue first. Also of note is that The Kingpin statue will have an alternate switch out mask against the base and the bottom of his cane of either a Spider-Man mask or a Daredevil mask! Pretty neat idea I think.

Just received the new Bowen Action Captain America statue and it's amazing! The darker costume colors look real boss; killer sculpt and very detailed base. I can't believe when this was first previewed people were *****ing about too many bricks. LOL The bricks look incredible; great composition. I hope we start to see more of these action statues with detailed bases. Bowen is still the King.

BB

Just received the new Bowen Action Captain America statue and it's amazing! The darker costume colors look real boss; killer sculpt and very detailed base. I can't believe when this was first previewed people were *****ing about too many bricks. LOL The bricks look incredible; great composition. I hope we start to see more of these action statues with detailed bases. Bowen is still the King.

BB

totally, only if they would make something bigger, for me , they make the best comic interpretations of the characters i love, only factor is the scale, they are smaller than even hot toys:mad:

I'm surprised no one has posted about the new digital sculpts for sale already of Modern Spider-Man Museum Statue and The Kingpin Statue. They only have one digital picture each of the statues for sale so it seems kind of silly to already be selling them sense you don't have a picture of the actual statue. They both look really good and I might even be interested in The Kingpin but I'd want a real picture of the statue first. Also of note is that The Kingpin statue will have an alternate switch out mask against the base and the bottom of his cane of either a Spider-Man mask or a Daredevil mask! Pretty neat idea I think.

I see all kinds of new stuff on the BD site. Where's Al?? I don't buy Bowens, but I enjoy seeing what new statues they produce.

BB

Pics?

Saw a review the other night on the tube but dont think it's for me, now the Thor Action Statue on the other hand.....

Back